Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Oukitel Wp7 TWRP
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Oukitel Wp7 TWRP

Oukitel Wp7 TWRP

kanadali
kanadali
kanadali
26-09-2020, 09:00 PM

Hi guys, i would like to get oukitel wp7 twrp recovery for android 9, my phone hasnt been delivered yet but i am still gathering everything i need. i will definitely need twrp recovery for this phone.. can i request it on here? if there is some cost i am willing to pay (just delete my post if its against the rules, i am not sure if should go with the private support so wanted to ask you guys here first)

thank you

edit 1: i found this online and not sure if it is going to work
https://www.mediafire.com/file/j2rjn7it1...7.zip/file

edit 2: 

Oukitel WP7 TWRP 3.4.0 + ROOT (Android 10)

Oukitel wp7 working TWRP is here ,
Special Thanks to 4pda member nemo-nemo !

instructions
(Translated from russian to english with google translate but you will understand if you are familiar with rooting and flashing twrp)

1) Unlock the bootloader:

*-//*--/*-/*-/*-/*-/*/*--/*-/*/*--/*
Unlocking the bootloader instructions
1) If you have a stock recovery, go directly to point 2)

1.1) If the recovery is TVRP, then we return the stock back with a
flash drive, or 1.2) You can flash any official firmware if you also wanted to update for a long time.

In short, it is imperative to return the stock recovery to its place . If you unlock the bootloader with a TVRP on board, everything will fall apart and there will be a brick ! I just had it - I forgot to return the stock-recovery back) However, it was sewn with the official firmware without any problems.

2) In the " Developer options " turn on the item " Allow factory unlock". (By default, in the" Developer options "there will only be an item" Enable USB debugging. " Reboot into the bootloader (either from the stock recovery, or through the adb reboot-bootloader terminal with USB debugging enabled)

3) Being in fastboot, type in the terminal: fastboot oem unlock , or on some fastboot flashing devices unlock , press <Enter>. On the smart screen we will be warned about the possible cancellation of the warranty - but we are not afraid of this, right?) Press the " volume_ up " key"to confirm the unlock (or" volume_down "if scared). Everything will hang for 5-7 seconds (no panic!), after which everything will end with success and we will be thrown back into fastboot.

4) Reboot - fastboot reboot - and wait patiently. A robot will appear from stock recovery, which will reset to factory settings , after which a reboot will occur, and the system will already boot.

*-/-/*-*/-/*-/*-/*-*/-*/*-/*-/-/*-*/-*

2) On the EXTERNAL memory, drop the archive with Magisk " Magisk-v20.4.zip " and the decryptor archive " decrypt_oukitel_wp7_.zip " (both archives are in the archive under the "Download" spoiler), insert the flash drive with them into the device.
3) Boot into the fastboot, and from there flash the patched image " vbmeta_patched.img " and " TWRP-3.4.0_Oukitel_WP7.img " in this way:

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta_patched.img
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash recovery TWRP-3.4.0_Oukitel_WP7.img

4) Now you need to reboot directly into the TVRP. For this we introduce

fastboot reboot

and as soon as the screen goes out, hold down and hold the GRMK_UP button until you enter the boot menu. In it, select "Recovery" and get into the TVRP.

5) On the first page, when asked to enter the password, we answer "Cancel".
6) On the next page, with a simple swipe to the right, "allow changes to the system partition."
7) In TVRP we make the Data format: "Clear - Format Data - yes". ATTENTION ! As a result of formatting Data, EVERYTHING will go away from the internal memory - take care of saving the data you need BEFORE formatting .
8) Reboot the TVRP: "Reboot - Recovery". Data will already be decrypted.
9) Flashing the archive-decoder
10) Flashing the Magisk
11) Rebooting into the system - that's it, there is a root !

note:
It was not possible to fasten the MTP, no matter how many tried. However, adb works in TVRP, so files from a PC can be uploaded to memory via adb. Perhaps the MTP does not work only for = PesT = - check with yourself.

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qh1pvvgql6bgiwh/Oukitel_WP7_.zip/file

- this archive contains 2 files and 2 archives, all of them were mentioned in the installation instructions.

Enjoy guys and please let me know the results as i am still waiting for the phone to arrive!!
This post was last modified: 03-10-2020, 06:07 PM by kanadali.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-09-2020, 09:32 AM
(26-09-2020, 09:00 PM)kanadali Hi guys, i would like to get oukitel wp7 twrp recovery for android 9, my phone hasnt been delivered yet but i am still gathering everything i need. i will definitely need twrp recovery for this phone.. can i request it on here? if there is some cost i am willing to pay (just delete my post if its against the rules, i am not sure if should go with the private support so wanted to ask you guys here first)

thank you

edit 1: i found this online and not sure if it is going to work
https://www.mediafire.com/file/j2rjn7it1...7.zip/file

when you do get the phone, then you'll need to either look for the stock firmware matching the build number on the phone OR backup firmware from the phone
then you can attempt porting twrp using the tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21839.html