Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] redmi 6A - correct use of SP Flash Tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] redmi 6A - correct use of SP Flash Tool

[Please help] redmi 6A - correct use of SP Flash Tool

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
dextá
dextá
dextá
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2020, 03:09 AM

hello,

My redmi 6A is hardbrick with no fastboot/recovery. I have an authorized mi account and am trying to flash. In SP Tool it informs me that I must press the volume button - but nothing happens. Now, if I press the volume +, it shows the port in the device manager, but the error ERROR: STATUS_BROM_CMD_FAIL (0xC0060005) always occurs. I checked the post about the error and informs that: You'll need to use a custom Download Agent (DA) for the model. I tried many DA's and none solved it. I also tried several versions of the SP Tool and it didn't work either.

Any ideas on how to do this?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-09-2020, 10:39 AM
(14-09-2020, 03:09 AM)dextá hello,

My redmi 6A is hardbrick with no fastboot/recovery. I have an authorized mi account and am trying to flash. In SP Tool it informs me that I must press the volume button - but nothing happens. Now, if I press the volume +, it shows the port in the device manager, but the error ERROR: STATUS_BROM_CMD_FAIL (0xC0060005) always occurs. I checked the post about the error and informs that: You'll need to use a custom Download Agent (DA) for the model. I tried many DA's and none solved it. I also tried several versions of the SP Tool and it didn't work either.

Any ideas on how to do this?

check the list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23776.html
dextá
dextá
dextá
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2020, 03:08 PM
hello X3non,

At first I had tried these DA, but none worked. And in order to use them, I had to disable the lib match check.

The best version to test is the latest SP Flash Tool?

Does the auth_sv5.auth file need to be the one in the folder I downloaded?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-09-2020, 05:24 PM
(14-09-2020, 03:08 PM)dextá hello X3non,

At first I had tried these DA, but none worked. And in order to use them, I had to disable the lib match check.

try sp flash tool v5.1828 with the DA you have, download spft @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html
dextá
dextá
dextá
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2020, 05:38 PM

(14-09-2020, 05:24 PM)innagee
(14-09-2020, 03:08 PM)dextá hello X3non,

try sp flash tool v5.1828 with the DA you have, download spft @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html

It didn't work either. The same error occurred that I mentioned above.

In the install Mediatek USB vcom tutorial informs to install Mediatek Preloader USB VCOM Port. I installed the preloader USB vcom, but when I press vol + and plug the usb cable into cel, the driver that shows in the device manager is MediaTek USB drive.

[Image: Capturar.png]

It's are correct?
This post was last modified: 14-09-2020, 11:44 PM by dextá.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-09-2020, 09:59 AM
(14-09-2020, 05:38 PM)dextá It didn't work either. The same error occurred that I mentioned above.

attach a full screenshot when you use the da and auth file for this model and the error message received
also what is wrong with the device and how did the problem begin?

(14-09-2020, 05:38 PM)dextá In the install Mediatek USB vcom tutorial informs to install Mediatek Preloader USB VCOM Port. I installed the preloader USB vcom, but when I press vol + and plug the usb cable into cel, the driver that shows in the device manager is MediaTek USB drive.
It's are correct?

it is, you get mtk usb port when preloader can't be detected e.g in a case where preloader was formatted or written with the wrong preloader file
in some cases, you should try flashing only preloader first
dextá
dextá
dextá
Enthusiastic Member
15-09-2020, 04:42 PM
Quote:attach a full screenshot when you use the da and auth file for this model and the error message received

also what is wrong with the device and how did the problem begin?

screenshot in attatch.

I tried to put a custom room following the steps of a tutorial in the xda forum. At first it all seemed right, as no apparent error occurred. After I restarted the device was as if it was always off, with the black screen. The LED lights up when I plug in the pc or the power. Neither the recovery nor the fastboot via vol +/- works.

Quote:it is, you get mtk usb port when preloader can't be detected e.g in a case where preloader was formatted or written with the wrong preloader file

in some cases, you should try flashing only preloader first

ok, I get it. I tried the flash only from the preloader and the error that appears in the attached image occurred.
Attached Files
.png
Capturar.PNG
Size: 821.4 KB / Downloads: 6
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-09-2020, 11:24 AM
(14-09-2020, 03:09 AM)dextá I have an authorized mi account

Two questions:
1. How did you verify this? Did you ever use this account to flash any Xiaomi device which requires an authorized ID for flashing?
2. Did you download SP flash tool as a standalone or you downloaded Mi flash tool > signed into the Mi account then tried flashing?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-09-2020, 11:28 AM
(15-09-2020, 04:42 PM)dextá ok, I get it. I tried the flash only from the preloader and the error that appears in the attached image occurred.

try using the da & auth @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23776.html
This post was last modified: 16-09-2020, 11:31 AM by X3non.
dextá
dextá
dextá
Enthusiastic Member
16-09-2020, 06:53 PM

(16-09-2020, 11:24 AM)hovatek
(14-09-2020, 03:09 AM)dextá I have an authorized mi account

Two questions:
1. How did you verify this? Did you ever use this account to flash any Xiaomi device which requires an authorized ID for flashing?
2. Did you download SP flash tool as a standalone or you downloaded Mi flash tool > signed into the Mi account then tried flashing?

1. I thought that the message showing the bound with the computer was already enough to be authorized.
2. sp flash standalone and mi flash tool signed into mi acc. Also download my flash pro.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next