Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Android , MediaTek , MT6755 , Motorola M XT1663
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Android , MediaTek , MT6755 , Motorola M XT1663

Android , MediaTek , MT6755 , Motorola M XT1663

dummy1663
dummy1663
dummy1663
Enthusiastic Member
08-09-2020, 06:29 PM

Hello Guys , 
                      I have recently played around with Moto M XT1663 and I got struck in bootloop while trying to root . I downloaded SP Flash Tool and formated the phone with Auto Format except Bootloader . Then I tried to flash stock rom with Download Only option but it threw disable verified boot warning with the stock SP flash tool DA file. Then , I used the DA file provided for my phone model in our site :

Motorala DA files Hovatek

I got DA_Selection_error or something like that , it just means the da file is not valid. I even disabled DA lib checksum option but it didn't work.

My phone has no software now , became like a paperweight. Then , at last , I searched the Moto/Lenovo website and I found Rescue and Assistant Tool , created a lenovo id , downloaded official stock rom and flashed it . My phone's rescued now.

The rescue tool has downloaded rom and flastool under C:\Program Data\LSMA\downloads.

The flashtool was SP flashtool and was ran behind the screen with xml config files .

The DA file was much lighter , I tested it with the standalone SP flash tool , it worked real fine . So , I decided to share it here ,

Moto M XT1663 DA file

SP Flashtool Signed Moto M XT1663

Enjoy ,.

This is my first post here . I am really happy to help.

Cheers !
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-09-2020, 11:32 AM
Thanks for sharing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dummy1663
dummy1663
dummy1663
Enthusiastic Member
11-09-2020, 05:20 PM
(11-09-2020, 11:32 AM)hovatek Thanks for sharing
Sure , No problem . Just trying to ease others time and effort .