Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android O0mb internal storage in TWRP INFINIX X623
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

O0mb internal storage in TWRP INFINIX X623

O0mb internal storage in TWRP INFINIX X623

nornudzor
nornudzor
nornudzor
08-09-2020, 05:55 PM

Hi ... I tried to decrypt my phones internal storage by Editting the fstabs file in the root directory. After I did that I did a factory reset in stock recovery mood.. But I came across a problem after a did the data wipe/ factory rest...
I am not able to get past the finally steps of android setup.. It says android setup has stopped. So I'm not able to get to my phones main / home screen
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-09-2020, 09:57 AM
(08-09-2020, 05:55 PM)nornudzor Hi ... I tried to decrypt my phones internal storage by Editting the fstabs file in the root directory. After I did that I did a factory reset in stock recovery mood.. But I came across a problem after a did the data wipe/ factory rest...
I am not able to get past the finally steps of android setup.. It says android setup has stopped. So I'm not able to get to my phones main / home screen

format /data partition in twrp, this is different from factory reset
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-09-2020, 12:11 PM
(08-09-2020, 05:55 PM)nornudzor Hi ... I tried to decrypt my phones internal storage by Editting the fstabs file in the root directory. After I did that I did a factory reset in stock recovery mood.. But I came across a problem after a did the data wipe/ factory rest...

Flash back only stock system.img and see if you're able to enter home screen

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.