Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] Flashing a qualcomm Android device tutorial for beginners
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] Flashing a qualcomm Android device tutorial for beginners

[Tutorial] Flashing a qualcomm Android device tutorial for beginners

Jimslaw
Jimslaw
Jimslaw
Techie Member
31-08-2020, 12:14 AM

Good days guys
Here i would like to share my experience in flashing qualcomm Android (challenges I went through and all)
Flashing a qualcomm device can be tricky and messy such that if one flash the android with wrong firmware, the phone gets hard brick (no boot or display)
To avoid this, here are my suggestion
  • never flash a qualcomm android device with firmware you ain't sure of with miracle box
    Reason is, miracle box doesn't mind the device in question and the firmware, it flashes the device causing problemFor safety, flash with Qfil as it prevents flashing of incompatible rom than miracle box
    Always, try and backup the current qualcomm device before flashing because issue can arise with firmware online
    That's my suggestion guys feel free to correct if there's any error
This post was last modified: 31-08-2020, 12:17 AM by Jimslaw.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-09-2020, 08:35 AM
(31-08-2020, 12:14 AM)Jimslaw Good days guys
Here i would like to share my experience in flashing qualcomm Android (challenges I went through and all)
Flashing a qualcomm device can be tricky and messy such that if one flash the android with wrong firmware, the phone gets hard brick (no boot or display)
To avoid this, here are my suggestion
  • never flash a qualcomm android device with firmware you ain't sure of with miracle boxReason is, miracle box doesn't mind the device in question and the firmware, it flashes the device causing problemFor safety, flash with Qfil as it prevents flashing of incompatible rom than miracle boxAlways, try and backup the current qualcomm device before flashing because issue can arise with firmware onlineThat's my suggestion guys feel free to correct if there's any error

Thanks!

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.