Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] wiko semi dead after flashing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] wiko semi dead after flashing

[Please help] wiko semi dead after flashing

shizer98
shizer98
shizer98
30-08-2020, 12:32 AM

i have wiko lenny 2 and it was stuck on booting screen and i wanted to flash it.
after i flash it with trusted flash downloaded from firmwarefile*com (using sp flash tool i selected Download and i didnt check pteloader) the same problem remains, still stuck on booting screen.
after that i flashed it again and slected format all + download option on sp flash tool.
and now the phone wont boot up.
when i plug it to pc it keeps getting detected and undetected in device manager.
tried holding power button for 30 sec.
tried holding power button with volup/voldown
i flashed it with another flashes.
none of that worked.
any help if u could please!
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
30-08-2020, 05:42 PM
(30-08-2020, 12:32 AM)shizer98 i have wiko lenny 2 and it was stuck on booting screen and i wanted to flash it.
after i flash it with trusted flash downloaded from firmwarefile*com (using sp flash tool i selected Download and i didnt check pteloader) the same problem remains, still stuck on booting screen.
after that i flashed it again and slected format all + download option on sp flash tool.
and now the phone wont boot up.
when i plug it to pc it keeps getting detected and undetected in device manager.
tried holding power button for 30 sec.
tried holding power button with volup/voldown
i flashed it with another flashes.
none of that worked.
any help if u could please!

did you by any chance backup the phone's firmware or take note of the phone's build no. before flashing?
disconnect/reconnect the phone's battery before power on or connecting to pc for flashing again.
shizer98
shizer98
shizer98
30-08-2020, 05:49 PM
i didnt take any backup unfortunately, and could u please tell me or send a video explains how to take backup before flashing so i wont fall in the same mistake again
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-08-2020, 01:41 PM
(30-08-2020, 05:49 PM)shizer98 i didnt take any backup unfortunately, and could u please tell me or send a video explains how to take backup before flashing so i wont fall in the same mistake again

disconnect / reconnect the battery of the device, if it's still dead then visit the same website / page you got the firmware from, you should find more firmware builds for the same model
you can try flashing each of them, hopefully one works for your device

for how to backup, you could use miracle box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html OR wwr_mtk @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html