Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Homtom zoji z7 - 2x contacts in the extract of callings
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Homtom zoji z7 - 2x contacts in the extract of callings

Homtom zoji z7 - 2x contacts in the extract of callings

VitekH
VitekH
VitekH
Enthusiastic Member
28-08-2020, 09:03 AM

Hello, I would like to ask.

On my phone, I have choosen show only google account contacts. At the part of contacts its ok, but in the field "extract of callings" - where are all my income and outcome calls, there is shown, when I try to write any number the contact - but, the contact is twice here.
1) from the google account, 2) from the whatsapp account.
Any help, how to get rid of the whatsapp account? Unfortunately I didnt found any function for that in the phone.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
28-08-2020, 09:19 PM
(28-08-2020, 09:03 AM)VitekH Hello, I would like to ask.

On my phone, I have choosen show only google account contacts. At the part of contacts its ok, but in the field "extract of callings" - where are all my income and outcome calls, there is shown, when I try to write any number the contact - but, the contact is twice here.
Any help, how to get rid of the whatsapp account? Unfortunately I didnt found any function for that in the phone.

have you tried deleting the whatsapp contacts?
select only whatsapp contacts to be displayed
select all and delete
then select only google account contacts to be displayed
VitekH
VitekH
VitekH
Enthusiastic Member
28-08-2020, 10:44 PM
(28-08-2020, 09:19 PM)freshtyt

select all and delete

- Hi. Actually I tried this, but when I try to delete the whatsapp contacts, it writes, that these are connected with other ones (the google contacts) and when I delete them, they will stay saved in the phone, but hidden.. so I actually dont know what that mean, because when I then show the google contacts, the contact is not there.
VitekH
VitekH
VitekH
Enthusiastic Member
29-08-2020, 03:36 PM
(28-08-2020, 10:44 PM)VitekH
(28-08-2020, 09:19 PM)freshtyt

select all and delete

- Hi. Actually I tried this, but when I try to delete the whatsapp contacts, it writes, that these are connected with other ones (the google contacts) and when I delete them, they will stay saved in the phone, but hidden.. so I actually dont know what that mean, because when I then show the google contacts, the contact is not there.

Or better I would say, I dont know how to get it from being hidden to being shown.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-08-2020, 11:50 AM

(28-08-2020, 10:44 PM)VitekH - Hi. Actually I tried this, but when I try to delete the whatsapp contacts, it writes, that these are connected with other ones (the google contacts) and when I delete them, they will stay saved in the phone, but hidden.. so I actually dont know what that mean, because when I then show the google contacts, the contact is not there.

In contacts, go to Settings and check what options you have there

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.