Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Nokia 2.3 DA file
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Nokia 2.3 DA file

Nokia 2.3 DA file

opcahrles
opcahrles
opcahrles
26-08-2020, 08:27 AM

I forgot my Screen Pattern and my phone is not bringing the recovery mode when i use Power button + Volume Up while plugged in power.
I need the DA auth file to format it. The phone is Nokia 2.3 upgraded to android 10.
Thanks,
Okello
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-08-2020, 11:10 AM
(26-08-2020, 08:27 AM)opcahrles I forgot my Screen Pattern and my phone is not bringing the recovery mode when i use Power button + Volume Up while plugged in power.
I need the DA auth file to format it. The phone is Nokia 2.3 upgraded to android 10.
Thanks,
Okello

connect your device to a charging source
when the charging sign shows, use vol up + power button to boot into recovery mode then perform a factory reset
opcahrles
opcahrles
opcahrles
26-08-2020, 12:36 PM
X3non,
I have already tried your method of "when the charging sign shows, use vol up + power button to boot into recovery mode then perform a factory reset" It doesnt bring the recovery options, instead it boot normally to home screen.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-08-2020, 09:39 AM
(26-08-2020, 12:36 PM)opcahrles X3non,
I have already tried your method of "when the charging sign shows, use vol up + power button to boot into recovery mode then perform a factory reset" It doesnt bring the recovery options, instead it boot normally to home screen.

it's either you're doing it wrong OR your vol up key is faulty

connect your device to a charging source
when the charging sign shows, press and hold vol up + power button
once the phone powers on, release power button but keep holding vol up till it boots to recovery

if you still need the da file, you should be able to get it from factory firmware
you can download from the link under the important notice section @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26928.html
extract the firmware ; see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31575.html