Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Strange problem with root (Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Strange problem with root (Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro)

Strange problem with root (Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro)

akramkhan
akramkhan
akramkhan
26-08-2020, 05:48 AM

Hi Guys,

Something strange happened to me on Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro, i restarted my phone and my phone booted into fastboot mode, my device was already rooted with empty vbmeta method and magisk patched boot img now my phone only boots with orginal vbmeta.img and original boot.img please advise.

P.S i didn't updated my phone so to be clear. thanks

Edit:
Solution, temporary to be precise.
I had to flash original firmware via transsion after sale software and then reboot into fastboot and flash empty vbmeta and patched boot img.
So i am rooted once again but important question is do i need to always repeat this procedure whenever i restart my phone or something more stable will come, who knows anyway i would like to request admins and devs of the forum whoever they are to provide secure boot da file for Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro, thanks
This post was last modified: 26-08-2020, 06:15 PM by akramkhan.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-08-2020, 01:18 PM
(26-08-2020, 05:48 AM)akramkhan ...
I had to flash original firmware via transsion after sale software and then reboot into fastboot and flash empty vbmeta and patched boot img.
So i am rooted once again but important question is do i need to always repeat this procedure whenever i restart my phone or something more stable will come, who knows anyway i would like to request admins and devs of the forum whoever they are to provide secure boot da file for Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro, thanks

this is permanent root,and no you don't need to repeat this after restarting
if you have problems rebooting to fastboot then you must have done something else after rooting