Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Phone Backup - Xiaomi / Meizu
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Phone Backup - Xiaomi / Meizu

Phone Backup - Xiaomi / Meizu

fairdinkum
fairdinkum
fairdinkum
24-08-2020, 02:44 PM

Greetings, 

I am using MRT Key and MRT Software v3.59 to flash my Meizu and Xiaomi phones. 

I would like to know how to do a system backup for the phones using MRT. 

Also would like to know if it is possible to do FRP unlock without losing personal data on the phone (both phones belong to my elderly relative who has dementia)  Huh

Is there a file in the system backup that I can flash back into the phone after running the FRP unlock (which wipes all personal data) so the phone can be unlocked and have the original data returned back to the phone using copy and paste from the backup? 

Thank you all who can help....
This post was last modified: 24-08-2020, 02:44 PM by fairdinkum.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-08-2020, 12:10 PM
(24-08-2020, 02:44 PM)fairdinkum ...
I would like to know how to do a system backup for the phones using MRT. 

Use the "read_flash" operation to backup the firmware from the phone

(24-08-2020, 02:44 PM)fairdinkum Also would like to know if it is possible to do FRP unlock without losing personal data on the phone (both phones belong to my elderly relative who has dementia)  ...

if the phones are already frp locked, then it indicates that the device has already been wiped. all personal data is gone already
if the phones are user locked, then there's no means of removing the lock without resetting the phone, resetting the phone leads to frp lock
fairdinkum
fairdinkum
fairdinkum
28-08-2020, 12:48 PM
Thank you X3non for giving some clarification. 

The phone has an internal password added by my family relative. Not google locked. No internal Meizu/Xiaomi account. Only just a password lock. 

Is there a way to flash the phone and put the "data" file back in from a backup, hence essentially removing the phone password and still get back all the personal info inside?
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
29-08-2020, 01:11 PM
(28-08-2020, 12:48 PM)fairdinkum Thank you X3non for giving some clarification. 

The phone has an internal password added by my family relative. Not google locked. No internal Meizu/Xiaomi account. Only just a password lock. 

Is there a way to flash the phone and put the "data" file back in from a backup, hence essentially removing the phone password and still get back all the personal info inside?

You can use MRT to bypass pattern on the Meizu. Also get CM2
fairdinkum
fairdinkum
fairdinkum
17-09-2020, 02:57 AM

(29-08-2020, 01:11 PM)maxpayne
(28-08-2020, 12:48 PM)fairdinkum Thank you X3non for giving some clarification. 

You can use MRT to bypass pattern on the Meizu. Also get CM2

But can all the internal data be preserved? 
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
19-09-2020, 06:50 AM
(17-09-2020, 02:57 AM)fairdinkum .........

But can all the internal data be preserved? 

I've seen demos on fairly recent models but you'll have to test for yourself