Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android I can't unlock my bootloader and I can't root my Gionee s8s
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I can't unlock my bootloader and I can't root my Gionee s8s

I can't unlock my bootloader and I can't root my Gionee s8s

Puurpl
Puurpl
Puurpl
19-08-2020, 08:12 AM

Hello!
please i am in need of dire help. I have tried several methods throughout the whole night trying to root my Gionee s8s.
i also tried severally to unlock bootloader, but they have been to no avail.
All the rooting apps on pc and on android that I have tried have all ultimately failed to root my device after several attempts.
I do not know what else to do..please help me....please, i'm 1 more try away from frustration.

The root checker app said my device has no root access, Please what does that mean?
This post was last modified: 19-08-2020, 08:16 AM by Puurpl.
Puurpl
Puurpl
Puurpl
19-08-2020, 08:14 AM
The rootchecker app said my device has no root access....please what does that mean?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
19-08-2020, 02:03 PM
(19-08-2020, 08:12 AM)Puurpl Hello!
please i am in need of dire help. I have tried several methods throughout the whole night trying to root my Gionee s8s.
All the rooting apps on pc and on android that I have tried have all ultimately failed to root my device after several attempts.
I do not know what else to do..please help me....please, i'm 1 more try away from frustration.

The root checker app said my device has no root access, Please what does that mean?

what's the phone's build no?
do you have the phone's firmware?
follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19578.html to unlock your phone's bootloader.
This post was last modified: 19-08-2020, 02:04 PM by xerxes.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-08-2020, 02:32 PM
(19-08-2020, 08:12 AM)Puurpl Hello!

one click root apps don't work on android 9 devices
do you have the stock firmware for your phone's exact build number?
and what is the error you encounter when trying to unlock the bootloader? attach a screenshot