Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] fully bricketed phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] fully bricketed phone

[Please help] fully bricketed phone

Jesus Armando Monarrrez Corral
Enthusiastic Member
07-08-2020, 06:42 PM

I was flashing the cell phone but when I was about to finish I got an error and now the cell phone does not start. It does not charge, nor does the loading animation appear and the computer does not detect it,not even the sound that is connected is emitted

to flash it I was using SPD Upgrade Tool and it was a stock ROM
This post was last modified: 07-08-2020, 11:18 PM by Jesus Armando Monarrrez Corral.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-08-2020, 11:37 AM
(07-08-2020, 06:42 PM)Jesus Armando Monarrrez Corral I was flashing the cell phone but when I was about to finish I got an error and now the cell phone does not start. It does not charge, nor does the loading animation appear and the computer does not detect it,not even the sound that is connected is emitted

disconnect / reconnect the battery of the phone (you'll need to disassemble the back if it uses an inbuilt battery) OR keep charging the phone till it eventually shows charging sign. refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
Enthusiastic Member
09-08-2020, 08:04 PM
(08-08-2020, 11:37 AM)X3non
(07-08-2020, 06:42 PM)Jesus Armando Monarrrez Corral I was flashing the cell phone but when I was about to finish I got an error and now the cell phone does not start. It does not charge, nor does the loading animation appear and the computer does not detect it,not even the sound that is connected is emitted

disconnect / reconnect the battery of the phone (you'll need to disassemble the back if it uses an inbuilt battery) OR keep charging the phone till it eventually shows charging sign. refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
Thanks if it works, I left it charging for 6 hours and get the flashing complete