Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Phone won't leave pre loader stage
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Phone won't leave pre loader stage

Phone won't leave pre loader stage

88rising
88rising
88rising
Enthusiastic Member
13-07-2020, 02:45 PM

I apologize if this is the wrong place. I was trying to us sp flash tool to read back my Tecno pouvoir 2 but couldnt because the phone's vcom drivers were not installed. Installed them and I must have mistakenly interrupted the process because my phone is stuck in preloader mode.
I dunno what to do cos I even attempted to flash the preloader again and I keep getting error
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
13-07-2020, 03:24 PM
(13-07-2020, 02:45 PM)88rising I apologize if this is the wrong place. I was trying to us sp flash tool to read back my Tecno pouvoir 2 but couldnt because the phone's vcom drivers were not installed. Installed them and I must have mistakenly interrupted the process because my phone is stuck in preloader mode.
I dunno what to do cos I even attempted to flash the preloader again and I keep getting error

long-press the power button to exit preloader mode or loosen the phone and disconnect/reconnect the phone's battery.
88rising
88rising
88rising
Enthusiastic Member
13-07-2020, 08:52 PM
(13-07-2020, 03:24 PM)innagee
(13-07-2020, 02:45 PM)88rising I apologize if this is the wrong place. I was trying to us sp flash tool to read back my Tecno pouvoir 2 but couldnt because the phone's vcom drivers were not installed. Installed them and I must have mistakenly interrupted the process because my phone is stuck in preloader mode.

long-press the power button to exit preloader mode or loosen the phone and disconnect/reconnect the phone's battery.

thanks so much , it worked