Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Error1 5A while trying to flash custom recovery, of tecno ka7 with miracle box
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Error1 5A while trying to flash custom recovery, of tecno ka7 with miracle box

Error1 5A while trying to flash custom recovery, of tecno ka7 with miracle box

thabitu
thabitu
thabitu
Techie Member
12-07-2020, 12:48 AM

Hello, iam trying to flash custom recovery to delete forgotten pin lock of tecno ka7 using aroma file managet. with miracle box , i used the same miracle box to backed up the rom in scatter format, and it was successful, i used hovatek auto recovery porter and portes the custom recovery, and changed it .bin in order to flash it with miracle box, but when trying to flash the custom recovery +preloader  in ends up with "error1 5A. any solutions? I used the da file...
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
12-07-2020, 07:27 PM
(12-07-2020, 12:48 AM)thabitu Hello, iam trying to flash custom recovery to delete forgotten pin lock of tecno ka7 using aroma file managet. with miracle box , i used the same miracle box to backed up the rom in scatter format, and it was successful, i used hovatek auto recovery porter and portes the custom recovery, and changed it .bin in order to flash it with miracle box, but when trying to flash the custom recovery +preloader  in ends up with "error1 5A. any solutions? I used the da file...

Is the phone’s bootloader already unlocked? If not unlocked then this custom recovery method won’t work. You will have to factory reset it via recovery mode.
thabitu
thabitu
thabitu
Techie Member
12-07-2020, 09:28 PM
I didnt unlock the bootloader..
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-07-2020, 09:14 AM
(12-07-2020, 09:28 PM)thabitu I didnt unlock the bootloader..

ka7 has encrypted userdata, you can't remove password using custom recovery
don't create another thread for the same device issue