Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] HOW to flash qualcomm device with wiped flash (dead phone)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] HOW to flash qualcomm device with wiped flash (dead phone)

[Please help] HOW to flash qualcomm device with wiped flash (dead phone)

abdrahim
abdrahim
abdrahim
04-07-2020, 03:47 PM

i did a full buckup for my firmware of my snapdragon 625 ANDROID PHONE then using miracle box , then i did a full wipe of the firmware, now i have a dead phone with non remouvable battery and when i set in edl mode (emergency download mode) and try to flash it back again i get an error , so how do i flash the phone back

here is the error in QFIL tool when i try to flash it https://ibb.co/xfV52Q5
This post was last modified: 05-07-2020, 11:22 AM by abdrahim.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
04-07-2020, 08:46 PM
(04-07-2020, 03:47 PM)abdrahim i did a full buckup for my firmware of my snapdragon 625 ANDROID PHONE then using miracle box , then i did a full wipe of the firmware, now i have a dead phone with non remouvable battery and when i set in edl mode (emergency download mode) and try to flash it back again i get an error , so how do i flash the phone back

What’s the phone’s model?
Have you tried downloading and flashing the official firmware?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-07-2020, 08:50 PM
(04-07-2020, 03:47 PM)abdrahim i did a full buckup for my firmware of my snapdragon 625 ANDROID PHONE then using miracle box , then i did a full wipe of the firmware, now i have a dead phone with non remouvable battery and when i set in edl mode (emergency download mode) and try to flash it back again i get an error , so how do i flash the phone back

whats the device model? and what's the error you encountered while trying to flash back? attach a screenshot of the entire miracle box interface
abdrahim
abdrahim
abdrahim
05-07-2020, 11:14 AM
(04-07-2020, 08:46 PM)innagee

What’s the phone’s model?
Have you tried downloading and flashing the official firmware?
im not sure you you know this device its a condor plume h1 it similar to xiaomi redmi note 4 and yes i tried to flash the official firmware  you will find all info in attachment[url=https://www.91mobiles.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-4-64gb-price-in-india][/url]
abdrahim
abdrahim
abdrahim
05-07-2020, 11:18 AM

(04-07-2020, 08:50 PM)X3non

whats the device model? and what's the error you encountered while trying to flash back? attach a screenshot of the entire miracle box interface

im not sure you you know this device its a condor plume h1 it similar to xiaomi redmi note 4   you will find all info in attachment and thank you for the reply 
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-07-2020, 09:08 AM
(05-07-2020, 11:18 AM)abdrahim im not sure you you know this device its a condor plume h1 it similar to xiaomi redmi note 4   you will find all info in attachment and thank you for the reply 

what's the error you encountered while trying to flash back? attach a screenshot of the entire miracle box interface
also try flashing using a different tool e.g qfil @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-22466.html
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
07-07-2020, 09:24 AM

here is the error in QFIL tool when i try to flash it https://ibb.co/xfV52Q5

Your phone doesn't seem to be in EDL.
You should have QDLoader 9008 but what you have is Diagnostics 900E
How did you enter EDL? Have you tried using test points?
Jimslaw
Jimslaw
Jimslaw
Techie Member
31-08-2020, 12:21 AM
You made backup with miracle box, try flash with miracle box because miracle box backup are in different format