Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HTC Desire 626G+ Dual Sim Flashing problem
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

HTC Desire 626G+ Dual Sim Flashing problem

HTC Desire 626G+ Dual Sim Flashing problem

wasay11893
wasay11893
wasay11893
26-06-2020, 10:59 PM

Hey guys, i hope you're all doing good. I have an HTC Desire 626G+ Dual Sim version. It was slowing down and showing SystemUI errors and because of that,i wanted to flash its stock rom because the android version it came with was pretty stable.

I used SPtools and it worked but when i reconnected the battery, the phone turned on (on its own,without me pressing any button). Now,it doesnt respond without a charger connected.

BUT, when i connect the charger,first,the charging indicator LED turns red and then it turns bright green after a few seconds and the phone's display turns on but it just shows a black screen with nothing on it (the green light persists).After another few seconds,the green light and the display both turn off

I tried the different combination of buttons (Vol+,Vol- and power) but to no avail. What should i do to make it work again? ANY KIND OF HELP APPRECIATED Smile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-06-2020, 11:09 AM
(26-06-2020, 10:59 PM)wasay11893 Hey guys, i hope you're all doing good. I have an HTC Desire 626G+ Dual Sim version. It was slowing down and showing SystemUI errors and because of that,i wanted to flash its stock rom because the android version it came with was pretty stable.

I used SPtools and it worked but when i reconnected the battery, the phone turned on (on its own,without me pressing any button). Now,it doesnt respond without a charger connected.

BUT, when i connect the charger,first,the charging indicator LED turns red and then it turns bright green after a few seconds and the phone's display turns on but it just shows a black screen with nothing on it (the green light persists).After another few seconds,the green light and the display both turn off

I tried the different combination of buttons (Vol+,Vol- and power) but to no avail. What should i do to make it work again? ANY KIND OF HELP APPRECIATED Smile

you'll need to look for & try firmware from a different source
you could try flashing the file @ https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpos...ostcount=3
BTW did you by any chance make a firmware backup before flashing the device?
wasay11893
wasay11893
wasay11893
27-06-2020, 11:17 AM
(27-06-2020, 11:09 AM)X3non
(26-06-2020, 10:59 PM)wasay11893 Hey guys, i hope you're all doing good. I have an HTC Desire 626G+ Dual Sim version. It was slowing down and showing SystemUI errors and because of that,i wanted to flash its stock rom because the android version it came with was pretty stable.

you could try flashing the file @ https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpos...ostcount=3
Im a noob at this. Im now wondering how stupid i was to not make a bakcup ?‍♂️.. Thanks fir your reply but the thread you mentioned is about the MT6572 chip. My phone has the 6592 chip.. What else can i do?
wasay11893
wasay11893
wasay11893
27-06-2020, 03:53 PM
(27-06-2020, 11:17 AM)wasay11893
(27-06-2020, 11:09 AM)X3non

Im a noob at this. Im now wondering how stupid i was to not make a bakcup ?‍♂️.. Thanks fir your reply but the thread you mentioned is about the MT6572 chip. My phone has the 6592 chip.. What else can i do?
Anyone?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-06-2020, 10:16 AM

(27-06-2020, 11:17 AM)wasay11893 Im a noob at this. Im now wondering how stupid i was to not make a bakcup ?‍♂️.. Thanks fir your reply but the thread you mentioned is about the MT6572 chip. My phone has the 6592 chip.. What else can i do?

you can try the files with your own scatter file OR look for a different firmware with mt6592 chip or phone to backup firmware from
wasay11893
wasay11893
wasay11893
29-06-2020, 01:07 PM
(29-06-2020, 10:16 AM)X3non
(27-06-2020, 11:17 AM)wasay11893 Im a noob at this. Im now wondering how stupid i was to not make a bakcup ?‍♂️.. Thanks fir your reply but the thread you mentioned is about the MT6572 chip. My phone has the 6592 chip.. What else can i do?

you can try the files with your own scatter file OR look for a different firmware with mt6592 chip or phone to backup firmware from
Can you help me find the proper file? Because i havent been able to. My phone was running on 4.4.2 kitkat before flashing.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-06-2020, 10:05 AM
(29-06-2020, 01:07 PM)wasay11893 Can you help me find the proper file? Because i havent been able to. My phone was running on 4.4.2 kitkat before flashing.

i do not have the same phone model
keep searching online using your model + chipset OR looking for a working phone with the same model