Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Please I need assistance to unbrick Hot 6 pro
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Please I need assistance to unbrick Hot 6 pro

Please I need assistance to unbrick Hot 6 pro

reubenpraise
reubenpraise
reubenpraise
19-06-2020, 06:49 PM

Good day sir
First I would love to appreciate and praise all the effort of "Hovatek Team" You have always been the best and most reliable with positive results.
Please sir I need you assistance...I have downloaded all the above firmware for Hot 6 pro.... But still the phone comes up shows only "infinix" and it goes off after fews seconds....i have been wxperiencing same issue with all the version i flash (v11,v13,v18,v19)..please I need your guidance on what to do to rectify this issue...I have been on this for over 2weeks...and wasted money on data....please assist..
Thanks &/God bless Team Hovatek
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-06-2020, 01:34 PM
(19-06-2020, 06:49 PM)reubenpraise Good day sir
First I would love to appreciate and praise all the effort of "Hovatek Team" You have always been the best and most reliable with positive results.
Please sir I need you assistance...I have downloaded all the above firmware for Hot 6 pro.... But still the phone comes up shows only "infinix" and it goes off after fews seconds....i have been wxperiencing same issue with all the version i flash (v11,v13,v18,v19)..please I need your guidance on what to do to rectify this issue...I have been on this for over 2weeks...and wasted money on data....please assist..

did you factory reset in recovery mode after flashing the firmware?
how did the phone get bricked and do you by any chance remember the original build number of the device?
you could try these 2019 builds below, see if they'll help and post feedback
X608-QL1661ABCDEF-O-190823V33 @ https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1UPic...t=download
X608-QL1661D-O-IN-191126V33 @ https://drive.google.com/uc?id=10H23Uign...t=download
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-06-2020, 09:12 AM
(19-06-2020, 06:49 PM)reubenpraise Good day sir

Boot into recovery mode and observe if it still goes off after a while

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.