Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to extract system.img from .flag file in .pac file of Itel 1513
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How to extract system.img from .flag file in .pac file of Itel 1513

How to extract system.img from .flag file in .pac file of Itel 1513

Rwshd
Rwshd
Rwshd
Enthusiastic Member
04-06-2020, 02:13 AM

HELP!!!
Hello guys,
I have a .pac file from which I have been trying to extract both system.img and userdata.img files. It is the Itel 1513 .pac file, and I have used Research download, Factory download, and Upgrade download, all to no avail as the .img files are displaying as .flag files. Any ideas on how to successfully accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.
Keep up the good work!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-06-2020, 01:47 PM
(04-06-2020, 02:13 AM)Rwshd HELP!!!
Hello guys,
I have a .pac file from which I have been trying to extract both system.img and userdata.img files. It is the Itel 1513 .pac file, and I have used Research download, Factory download, and Upgrade download, all to no avail as the .img files are displaying as .flag files. Any ideas on how to successfully accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.
Keep up the good work!

use an older version of any spd flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15611.html
versions from R21 or older
Rwshd
Rwshd
Rwshd
Enthusiastic Member
06-06-2020, 05:43 AM
(04-06-2020, 01:47 PM)X3non
(04-06-2020, 02:13 AM)Rwshd HELP!!!
Hello guys,
Keep up the good work!

use an older version of any spd flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15611.html
versions from R21 or older
Thanks, bro! It really worked. Learning is indeed fun ;-)