Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Brom error
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Brom error

Brom error

Goldmedal067
Goldmedal067
Goldmedal067
29-05-2020, 05:01 AM

I tried forcing my phone infinix hot 8lite to enable split screen option using ro. In the root folder. On rebooting,  I received a response that my device cannot start because it's corrupt. I decide too flash my device using havoc is. It went through but my device keep rebooting into fastboot mode. I missed up the boot image for the stock ROM and mistakenly reflashed it with the havoc files, that's how the phone went into bootloop. I then decided to reflash the phone using its stock room. Brom error 2004 keep coming up. What can I do pls? I've tried running sptools in admin mode also
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-05-2020, 12:07 PM
(29-05-2020, 05:01 AM)Goldmedal067 I tried forcing my phone infinix hot 8lite to enable split screen option using ro. In the root folder. On rebooting,  I received a response that my device cannot start because it's corrupt. I decide too flash my device using havoc is. It went through but my device keep rebooting into fastboot mode. I missed up the boot image for the stock ROM and mistakenly reflashed it with the havoc files, that's how the phone went into bootloop. I then decided to reflash the phone using its stock room. Brom error 2004 keep coming up. What can I do pls? I've tried running sptools in admin mode also

Attach the screenshot of the error on flash tool let’s take a look.
Did you take note of the phone’s original build no and is it the firmware for your build that you tried flashing?
Try disconnecting/reconnecting the phone’s battery then retry flashing the phone.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-05-2020, 12:49 PM
(29-05-2020, 05:01 AM)Goldmedal067 I tried forcing my phone infinix hot 8lite to enable split screen option using ro. In the root folder. On rebooting,  I received a response that my device cannot start because it's corrupt. I decide too flash my device using havoc is. It went through but my device keep rebooting into fastboot mode. I missed up the boot image for the stock ROM and mistakenly reflashed it with the havoc files, that's how the phone went into bootloop. I then decided to reflash the phone using its stock room. Brom error 2004 keep coming up. What can I do pls? I've tried running sptools in admin mode also

ensure that you're using the custom da file for your model; download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23339.html
you could also try flashing using SWD tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23709.html
Goldmedal067
Goldmedal067
Goldmedal067
05-06-2020, 09:51 PM
Cool Heart Heart Wow, thanks a lot. Swd tools fixed the problem perfectly but I had to use backup and restore option before I got a positive response. After that I rooted with magisk and my wifi, Bluetooth, hotspot stopped working. I had to reflash the device and flash the copy of boot image I already modified with magisk before formatting the phone again Immediately before I boot on the phone. After booting on, I reinstalled magisk and the device was already rooted, all functions working perfectly ???????
This post was last modified: 05-06-2020, 09:54 PM by Goldmedal067. Edit Reason: I had to include smilies