Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno F1 Pro
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno F1 Pro

Tecno F1 Pro

J2MS
J2MS
J2MS
Respected Member
06-05-2020, 10:34 PM

Hello guys, need you help again i have this Tecno f1 pro that got stock in boot after a simple reboot. Have tried several firmware versions but all ended up with the same error. "ERROR: S_SECRO_HASH_INCORRECT(6126), MSP ERROR CODE: 0x00" but when i unchecked the PRELOADER and SECRO box flash goes successful with phone still stuck on boot but i also noticed something that when i boot into recovery i saw a firmware version  that i cannot find online "192513V10" can somebody please help me here.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-05-2020, 10:31 AM
(06-05-2020, 10:34 PM)J2MS Hello guys, need you help again i have this Tecno f1 pro that got stock in boot after a simple reboot. Have tried several firmware versions but all ended up with the same error. "ERROR: S_SECRO_HASH_INCORRECT(6126), MSP ERROR CODE: 0x00" but when i unchecked the PRELOADER and SECRO box flash goes successful with phone still stuck on boot but i also noticed something that when i boot into recovery i saw a firmware version  that i cannot find online "192513V10" can somebody please help me here.

have you tried the fix for this error listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html ?
J2MS
J2MS
J2MS
Respected Member
07-05-2020, 01:07 PM
(07-05-2020, 10:31 AM)X3non
(06-05-2020, 10:34 PM)J2MS Hello guys, need you help again i have this Tecno f1 pro that got stock in boot after a simple reboot. Have tried several firmware versions but all ended up with the same error. "ERROR: S_SECRO_HASH_INCORRECT(6126), MSP ERROR CODE: 0x00" but when i unchecked the PRELOADER and SECRO box flash goes successful with phone still stuck on boot but i also noticed something that when i boot into recovery i saw a firmware version  that i cannot find online "192513V10" can somebody please help me here.

have you tried the fix for this error listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html ?

Yes please i used it and that was how i find out that when you un-chacked the preloader and secro flashing will go sucessful but still with the same problem...i also noticed something that the phone is not accepting flash because yesterday i auto format the phone and it was succesful but after that the phone was still booting into bootloop. i wasnt expecting the phone to even power off after formating it...
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-05-2020, 11:15 AM
(07-05-2020, 01:07 PM)J2MS Yes please i used it and that was how i find out that when you un-chacked the preloader and secro flashing will go sucessful but still with the same problem...i also noticed something that the phone is not accepting flash because yesterday i auto format the phone and it was succesful but after that the phone was still booting into bootloop. i wasnt expecting the phone to even power off after formating it...

auto format; format whole flash OR format whole except bootloader?
if you did format whole flash and emmc chip on the device is good then it'll result to a totally dead phone
if you did format whole flash and emmc chip is faulty, then the device will remain as it is (no changes made)
J2MS
J2MS
J2MS
Respected Member
08-05-2020, 04:52 PM

(08-05-2020, 11:15 AM)X3non
(07-05-2020, 01:07 PM)J2MS Yes please i used it and that was how i find out that when you un-chacked the preloader and secro flashing will go sucessful but still with the same problem...i also noticed something that the phone is not accepting flash because yesterday i auto format the phone and it was succesful but after that the phone was still booting into bootloop. i wasnt expecting the phone to even power off after formating it...

auto format; format whole flash OR format whole except bootloader?
if you did format whole flash and emmc chip on the device is good then it'll result to a totally dead phone
if you did format whole flash and emmc chip is faulty, then the device will remain as it is (no changes made)
ok understood and thank you...