Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Need some assistant Pls!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Need some assistant Pls!

Need some assistant Pls!

Davcom29
Davcom29
Davcom29
06-05-2020, 06:42 PM

Pls I'm trying to flash a tecno f1 pro with softwaredownload but its been giving me errors 's_brom_download_da_fail' but after some more try's, its now showing 'da connection failed! S_brom_cmd_startcmd_fail(1/1). I have loaded the da file inside one of the folder named 'MTKDA_FP' as I can't find where to load it. Pls if you can assist, reach out to me. Thanks
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
06-05-2020, 10:32 PM
(06-05-2020, 06:42 PM)Davcom29 Pls I'm trying to flash a tecno f1 pro with softwaredownload but its been giving me errors 's_brom_download_da_fail' but after some more try's, its now showing 'da connection failed! S_brom_cmd_startcmd_fail(1/1). I have loaded the da file inside one of the folder named 'MTKDA_FP' as I can't find where to load it. Pls if you can assist, reach out to me. Thanks

use sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html to flash the firmware along with your DA
Davcom29
Davcom29
Davcom29
07-05-2020, 08:33 AM
Thanks @innergee. I have tried to use so flash tool but but can't get past this two errors which are:
When I was flashing the phone (tecno f1 pro) it gives error (s_security_secro_hash_incorrect:6126) something like that. If I checked the checksum boxes in the options, then I get another error message (s_chksum_error:1041). This was the reason why I'm trying to use softwaredownload. But if you have a clue as to go past this error, please dnt hesitate to assist. Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-05-2020, 10:55 AM
(07-05-2020, 08:33 AM)Davcom29 Thanks @innergee. I have tried to use so flash tool but but can't get past this two errors which are:
When I was flashing the phone (tecno f1 pro) it gives error (s_security_secro_hash_incorrect:6126) something like that. If I checked the checksum boxes in the options, then I get another error message (s_chksum_error:1041). This was the reason why I'm trying to use softwaredownload. But if you have a clue as to go past this error, please dnt hesitate to assist. Thanks

in SWD don't change any DA file, just flash with the tool as it is and ensure to use the latest version
as for the spft errors, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 10:56 AM by X3non.