Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Itel 1409
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Itel 1409

Itel 1409

J2MS
J2MS
J2MS
Respected Member
27-04-2020, 06:24 PM

hello, guys, I have this itel 1409, I can't tell its build number because the phone is stuck in a boot loop and cannot go into recovery mode too...i have tried all firmware on your website and none of them worked some goes back into a boot loop and others just give different screen color...but there is this version am unable to download so i haven't tried it yet because whenever i tried downloading it ended up into something else. (some Chinese language on the download website) can you guys pls help me in getting other firmware so that i can keep trying...thank you
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
27-04-2020, 09:53 PM
(27-04-2020, 06:24 PM)J2MS hello, guys, I have this itel 1409, I can't tell its build number because the phone is stuck in a boot loop and cannot go into recovery mode too...i have tried all firmware on your website and none of them worked some goes back into a boot loop and others just give different screen color...but there is this version am unable to download so i haven't tried it yet because whenever i tried downloading it ended up into something else. (some Chinese language on the download website) can you guys pls help me in getting other firmware so that i can keep trying...thank you

How did the phone end in bootloop?
Have you tried booting to recovery mode and factory reset after flashing firmware? See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-479.html
J2MS
J2MS
J2MS
Respected Member
28-04-2020, 11:23 AM
(27-04-2020, 09:53 PM)innagee
(27-04-2020, 06:24 PM)J2MS hello, guys, I have this itel 1409, I can't tell its build number because the phone is stuck in a boot loop and cannot go into recovery mode too...i have tried all firmware on your website and none of them worked some goes back into a boot loop and others just give different screen color...but there is this version am unable to download so i haven't tried it yet because whenever i tried downloading it ended up into something else. (some Chinese language on the download website) can you guys pls help me in getting other firmware so that i can keep trying...thank you

it was just a normal reboot and he bootloop thing started...it wont go into recovery so am unable to do a reset.

How did the phone end in bootloop?
Have you tried booting to recovery mode and factory reset after flashing firmware? See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-479.html
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-04-2020, 02:49 PM
(28-04-2020, 11:23 AM)J2MS it was just a normal reboot and he bootloop thing started...it wont go into recovery so am unable to do a reset.

did you try removing / reinserting the battery before trying to boot to recovery mode?
you need to register on baidu (the chinese website) in order to download. you can use google chrome or google translate to translate to English
This post was last modified: 28-04-2020, 04:46 PM by X3non.
J2MS
J2MS
J2MS
Respected Member
28-04-2020, 05:25 PM

(28-04-2020, 02:49 PM)innagee
(28-04-2020, 11:23 AM)J2MS it was just a normal reboot and he bootloop thing started...it wont go into recovery so am unable to do a reset.

did you try removing / reinserting the battery before trying to boot to recovery mode?
you need to register on baidu (the chinese website) in order to download. you can use google chrome or google translate to translate to English

ok thank you very much let me try the chinese website again.
J2MS
J2MS
J2MS
Respected Member
28-04-2020, 06:16 PM
(28-04-2020, 05:25 PM)J2MS
(28-04-2020, 02:49 PM)innagee

ok thank you very much let me try the chinese website again.

another issue is getting registered on this chines website... it looks like its only for people leaving around that area... please do you know of anyother place were i can download this firmware from...thank
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-04-2020, 12:35 PM
(28-04-2020, 06:16 PM)J2MS another issue is getting registered on this chines website... it looks like its only for people leaving around that area... please do you know of anyother place were i can download this firmware from...thank

No, not unless you know of a different link
how many firmware builds have you tried flashing? list all of them
BTW non-chinese can register on baidu. translate the website using google chrome or google translate
J2MS
J2MS
J2MS
Respected Member
29-04-2020, 06:54 PM
(29-04-2020, 12:35 PM)X3non
(28-04-2020, 06:16 PM)J2MS another issue is getting registered on this chines website... it looks like its only for people leaving around that area... please do you know of anyother place were i can download this firmware from...thank

No, not unless you know of a different link
how many firmware builds have you tried flashing? list all of them
BTW non-chinese can register on baidu. translate the website using google chrome or google translate.

the website asked for a phone number and they expect you to enter a chinse phone number, i tried other numbers but failed about the firmware i tried have attached a screen shot. The one macked in red is the one am ubable to download but have tried all the others...
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-04-2020, 03:39 AM
(29-04-2020, 06:54 PM)J2MS the website asked for a phone number and they expect you to enter a chinse phone number, i tried other numbers but failed about the firmware i tried have attached a screen shot. The one macked in red is the one am ubable to download but have tried all the others...

you must have tried registering using the non-international link, use the link @ https://passport.baidu.com/v2/?reg&overseas=1
there's no attached screenshot btw, upload your screenshot to imgur.com and post the link here