Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to read back unlock code of SPD feature phones.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How to read back unlock code of SPD feature phones.

How to read back unlock code of SPD feature phones.

Dilone61
Dilone61
Dilone61
Experienced Member
02-04-2020, 06:47 PM

Hi, is there a way for me to read back unlock code of feature phones based on SPD chipset using miracle box? Today after so much strugle, my computer accepted to run miracle box and I even flashed Tecno 310S with it. I now want to know how to read unlock code instead of flashing the whole firmware. On MTK based chipsets it's very easy. But what about in SPD?
Thanks a lot.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-04-2020, 11:34 AM
(02-04-2020, 06:47 PM)Dilone61 Hi, is there a way for me to read back unlock code of feature phones based on SPD chipset using miracle box? Today after so much strugle, my computer accepted to run miracle box and I even flashed Tecno 310S with it. I now want to know how to read unlock code instead of flashing the whole firmware. On MTK based chipsets it's very easy. But what about in SPD?
Thanks a lot.

spd > readinfo > select your chipset type > click start button > hold the boot key of your device (you don't need to hold boot key if you're using a boot jig) and connect to the pc
Dilone61
Dilone61
Dilone61
Experienced Member
04-04-2020, 07:11 AM
(03-04-2020, 11:34 AM)X3non
(02-04-2020, 06:47 PM)Dilone61 Hi, is there a way for me to read back unlock code of feature phones based on SPD chipset using miracle box? Today after so much strugle, my computer accepted to run miracle box and I even flashed Tecno 310S with it. I now want to know how to read unlock code instead of flashing the whole firmware. On MTK based chipsets it's very easy. But what about in SPD?
Thanks a lot.

spd > readinfo > select your chipset type > click start button > hold the boot key of your device (you don't need to hold boot key if you're using a boot jig) and connect to the pc

Thanks a lot. Let me try and tell you how it goes.
This post was last modified: 04-04-2020, 07:13 AM by Dilone61. Edit Reason: Clarity