Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Plz my techno camon 12 is requesting for dtbi-verified img
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Plz my techno camon 12 is requesting for dtbi-verified img

Plz my techno camon 12 is requesting for dtbi-verified img

Adewoyin Peter Tayo
Adewoyin Peter Tayo
Adewoyin Peter Tayo
29-03-2020, 06:41 PM

when I wanted to flash my techno cc7.. I  accidentally  choose  format all plus download... 
now I after  flashing..its showing  download  dtbo-verified.img  or disable verified boot.. 
pls my phone is not posting on at all. Except for the led light alone... 
pls  Help me sir.
what happened was that i relocked my bootloader after flashing the stock rom, but i got the RED state error msg.. so i decided to do format all+download. bcx i noramlly do it in my prevous camon cx...but now after the flashing. i got the error download dtbo-signed image or disable verified boot.. now i skipped that file and flash the rest of the flash,. now i got anothet error secure boot error again but with tkv-signed image..

my phone is not showing anything at all after skipping those two files and flashing the rest of the file...
pls sir where can i get those two files :dtbo-signed.img, tkv-signed.img..... can i get it from a working camon 12 phone
This post was last modified: 29-03-2020, 07:25 PM by Adewoyin Peter Tayo.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-03-2020, 10:25 AM
(29-03-2020, 06:41 PM)Adewoyin Peter Tayo when I wanted to flash my techno cc7.. I  accidentally  choose  format all plus download... 
now I after  flashing..its showing  download  dtbo-verified.img  or disable verified boot.. 
pls my phone is not posting on at all. Except for the led light alone... 
pls  Help me sir.
what happened was that i relocked my bootloader after flashing the stock rom, but i got the RED state error msg.. so i decided to do format all+download. bcx i noramlly do it in my prevous camon cx...but now after the flashing. i got the error download dtbo-signed image or disable verified boot.. now i skipped that file and flash the rest of the flash,. now i got anothet error secure boot error again but with tkv-signed image..

my phone is not showing anything at all after skipping those two files and flashing the rest of the file...
pls sir where can i get those two files :dtbo-signed.img, tkv-signed.img..... can i get it from a working camon 12 phone

you can't get a -verified or -sign firmware file from a working phone
do you remember the full build number of your device?
download the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31989.html and flash using SWD tool (format all + download) @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23709.html
Adewoyin Peter Tayo
Adewoyin Peter Tayo
Adewoyin Peter Tayo
30-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Thanks..i was later able to flash using the swd tool...I will never format my phone again no matter the issues...becx I like using custom rom..
Pls can u recommend ba custom rom for my phone. And how to disable verified boot..and flash GSI image
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-03-2020, 08:43 PM
(30-03-2020, 11:51 AM)Adewoyin Peter Tayo Thanks..i was later able to flash using the swd tool...I will never format my phone again no matter the issues...

Worth remembering when dealing with phones having secure boot

(30-03-2020, 11:51 AM)Adewoyin Peter Tayo ...becx I like using custom rom..
Pls can u recommend ba custom rom for my phone...

we don't collect links to custom roms, if you need one then you'll need to search and try yourself unless someone who has the same model make tested suggestions for you

(30-03-2020, 11:51 AM)Adewoyin Peter Tayo ...And how to disable verified boot..and flash GSI image

unlock bootloader, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19578.html and flash un-verified images using fastboot
GSI can be flashed using fastboot or twrp (whichever you find easy)
Adewoyin Peter Tayo
Adewoyin Peter Tayo
Adewoyin Peter Tayo
01-04-2020, 11:15 PM

Whenever i flash havoc os 3.1 GSI using my twrp on camon 12.. so when i pres reboot...
Instead of the phone to boot the rom.. the phone will just keep rebooting and rebooting after the orange state msg.. ..
Pls is there something am missing?
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
02-04-2020, 10:28 AM
(01-04-2020, 11:15 PM)Adewoyin Peter Tayo Whenever i flash havoc os 3.1 GSI using my twrp on camon 12.. so when i pres reboot...
Instead of the phone to boot the rom.. the phone will just keep rebooting and rebooting after the orange state msg.. ..

did you disable dm_verity? see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32719.html
did you factory reset?
read the full installation instructions from wherever you download the rom from
Adewoyin Peter Tayo
Adewoyin Peter Tayo
Adewoyin Peter Tayo
02-04-2020, 05:49 PM
Whenever i flash havoc os 3.1 GSI using my twrp on camon 12.. so when i pres reboot...
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
03-04-2020, 10:09 AM
(02-04-2020, 05:49 PM)Adewoyin Peter Tayo Whenever i flash havoc os 3.1 GSI using my twrp on camon 12.. so when i pres reboot...

you didn't respond to any of the questions i asked you
Adewoyin Peter Tayo
Adewoyin Peter Tayo
Adewoyin Peter Tayo
04-04-2020, 09:36 AM
I have dm-verity disabled..and bootloader unlocked..
There is something I have noticed..
Anything I download a gsi A-only rom and flash it..
My phone will not boot it at all..it will just be rebooting constantly..
But when I download GSI AB rom..my phone will boot it..but will stay in bootloop..i.e. continuous booting..till the battery is drained..
When I checked my with the treble project app..
I saw that my phone is compatible..but has a A only partition..meaning A only GSI are compatible..

I also read somewhere on GitHub that ..it's possible for AB rom to boot on A-only devices..becx of something called ."system as root" in Android 9 and higher
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-05-2020, 11:57 AM

(04-04-2020, 09:36 AM)Adewoyin Peter Tayo I have dm-verity disabled..and bootloader unlocked..
There is something I have noticed..
Anything I download a gsi A-only rom and flash it..
My phone will not boot it at all..it will just be rebooting constantly..
But when I download GSI AB rom..my phone will boot it..but will stay in bootloop..i.e. continuous booting..till the battery is drained..
When I checked my with the treble project app..
I saw that my phone is compatible..but has a A only partition..meaning A only GSI are compatible..

I also read somewhere on GitHub that ..it's possible for AB rom to boot on A-only devices..becx of something called ."system as root" in Android 9 and higher

You'll need to do some digging on your own as we neither collect nor provide support for flashing custom roms / GSI
This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 11:57 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.