Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to backup firmware.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How to backup firmware.

How to backup firmware.

Dilone61
Dilone61
Dilone61
Experienced Member
29-03-2020, 06:07 AM

Hi, I How can I backup firmware especially of these Chinese feature phones and basic keypad phones like iTel, Tecno T330 etc? If It would use anything other than miracle box I would appreciate a lot because Miracle box has never functioned for me, be it the box with dongle or cracked version, only says waiting for USB pot but later disconnects. I even sold the box long ago. I tried it on 3 PCs but with the same result. Also, kindly guide me to articles that can teach me how to backup firmware of MTK and SPD devices using different boxes and I will forever appreciate.
Thanks a lot.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-03-2020, 05:42 PM
(29-03-2020, 06:07 AM)Dilone61 Hi, I How can I backup firmware especially of these Chinese feature phones and basic keypad phones like iTel, Tecno T330 etc? If It would use anything other than miracle box I would appreciate a lot because Miracle box has never functioned for me, be it the box with dongle or cracked version, only says waiting for USB pot but later disconnects. I even sold the box long ago. I tried it on 3 PCs but with the same result. Also, kindly guide me to articles that can teach me how to backup firmware of MTK and SPD devices using different boxes and I will forever appreciate.
Thanks a lot.
CM2 dongle can do all of that for you. 
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21776.html for how to backup spd with cm2 
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21798.html for how backup mtk with cm2
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
30-03-2020, 10:07 AM
(29-03-2020, 06:07 AM)Dilone61 ...Also, kindly guide me to articles that can teach me how to backup firmware of MTK and SPD devices using different boxes and I will forever appreciate.
Thanks a lot.

you can use the search bar at the top of the forum, quick search for e.g "how to backup spd"