Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android after OTA update, QPST failed response
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

after OTA update, QPST failed response

after OTA update, QPST failed response

ffauzief
ffauzief
ffauzief
23-03-2020, 03:23 PM

after flashing device, all qfst tool worked finely. i can backup and restore file from my device. after get OTA update, all that tool give me sahara failed response. all driver work fine, but port diag status is " no phone" detected when i open QPSTconfig. what can i do to fix this??? i need to make backup new firmware, because i don't find infinix s3x x622 stock rom firmware with this version.
when i used old version boot.img in magisk root tool, my device get bootloop, after factory reset, it stuck in infinix logo. any idea for root with magisk???
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-03-2020, 10:00 AM
(23-03-2020, 03:23 PM)ffauzief after flashing device, all qfst tool worked finely. i can backup and restore file from my device. after get OTA update, all that tool give me sahara failed response. all driver work fine, but port diag status is " no phone" detected when i open QPSTconfig. what can i do to fix this??? i need to make backup new firmware, because i don't find infinix s3x x622 stock rom firmware with this version.
when i used old version boot.img in magisk root tool, my device get bootloop, after factory reset, it stuck in infinix logo. any idea for root with magisk???

boot your device into edl mode before trying to connect to qpst ; see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23298.html
ffauzief
ffauzief
ffauzief
24-03-2020, 09:58 PM
(24-03-2020, 10:00 AM)X3non
(23-03-2020, 03:23 PM)ffauzief after flashing device, all qfst tool worked finely. i can backup and restore file from my device. after get OTA update, all that tool give me sahara failed response. all driver work fine, but port diag status is " no phone" detected when i open QPSTconfig. what can i do to fix this??? i need to make backup new firmware, because i don't find infinix s3x x622 stock rom firmware with this version.

boot your device into edl mode before trying to connect to qpst ; see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23298.html

already do that. like i write first, i has flashing my device first, all done with no problem with QPST tool. after OTA update, i has that problem.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-03-2020, 10:25 AM
(24-03-2020, 09:58 PM)ffauzief already do that. like i write first, i has flashing my device first, all done with no problem with QPST tool. after OTA update, i has that problem.

attach a full screenshot show device manager and qpst tool while your device is in edl mode
ffauzief
ffauzief
ffauzief
25-03-2020, 07:16 PM

(25-03-2020, 10:25 AM)X3non
(24-03-2020, 09:58 PM)ffauzief already do that. like i write first, i has flashing my device first, all done with no problem with QPST tool. after OTA update, i has that problem.

attach a full screenshot show device manager and qpst tool while your device is in edl mode
Thanks for your response, EDL mode is fixed with smartuninstaller, remove all qualcom driver and registry than re install the qualcom driver. But i still have problem with port DIAG. when connected, Port detected, but No Phone, so i cannot backup/restore qcn file.
.png
DIAG NO PONE.PNG
Size: 82.83 KB / Downloads: 9
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-03-2020, 12:01 PM
(25-03-2020, 07:16 PM)ffauzief Thanks for your response, EDL mode is fixed with smartuninstaller, remove all qualcom driver and registry than re install the qualcom driver. But i still have problem with port DIAG. when connected, Port detected, but No Phone, so i cannot backup/restore qcn file.

try to manual update the driver as detected in device manager to "qualcomm hs-usb android diag 901D", if successful then retry connecting to qpst
btw how did you enable diag mode on the phone?
ffauzief
ffauzief
ffauzief
26-03-2020, 04:05 PM
(26-03-2020, 12:01 PM)X3non
(25-03-2020, 07:16 PM)ffauzief Thanks for your response, EDL mode is fixed with smartuninstaller, remove all qualcom driver and registry than re install the qualcom driver. But i still have problem with port DIAG. when connected, Port detected, but No Phone, so i cannot backup/restore qcn file.

try to manual update the driver as detected in device manager to "qualcomm hs-usb android diag 901D", if successful then retry connecting to qpst
btw how did you enable diag mode on the phone?
Where is i can find or How i can manual updatedriver to"qualcomm hs-usb android diag 901D" driver? all in 1 installer for qualcom driver.
EDIT: after searching, i download the driver and try to manual update. but windows said, my driver is the best driver. Huh Huh
to enable diag mode in my phone, i just dial   ####8789#  .
This post was last modified: 26-03-2020, 04:11 PM by ffauzief.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
26-03-2020, 08:07 PM
(26-03-2020, 04:05 PM)ffauzief Where is i can find or How i can manual updatedriver to"qualcomm hs-usb android diag 901D" driver? all in 1 installer for qualcom driver.
EDIT: after searching, i download the driver and try to manual update. but windows said, my driver is the best driver. Huh Huh

you've already installed the qualccomm driver exe
goto device manager > diag driver > update > browse my computer for driver software > let me pick from a list of ... > show all devices > untick the checkbox beside compatible hardware > select 901D and complete the installation
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-05-2020, 08:02 PM
(26-03-2020, 04:05 PM)ffauzief Where is i can find or How i can manual updatedriver to"qualcomm hs-usb android diag 901D" driver? all in 1 installer for qualcom driver.

You don't seem to be in EDL Mode. How are you entering EDL?
To update drivers, see

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.