Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android UNSTABLE COMPORT ERROR WHILE TRYING TO READ CHINA KEYPAD PRIVACY PASSWORD
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

UNSTABLE COMPORT ERROR WHILE TRYING TO READ CHINA KEYPAD PRIVACY PASSWORD

UNSTABLE COMPORT ERROR WHILE TRYING TO READ CHINA KEYPAD PRIVACY PASSWORD

thabitu
thabitu
thabitu
Techie Member
07-03-2020, 10:17 PM

Hello, iam trying to read the privacy password of china keypad phone, called "x-inova" with miracle box, it keep showing "unstable comport" after searching for solution here, i learnt it could be solved with "virtual serial port driver" but after installing the vspd, it shows "your free trial is over" may be is because i used the demo long time ago, IS THERE ANY WAY TO USE THE VSPD FREE, OR ANY WAY TO SOLVE THE "UNSTABLE COMPORT" IN MIRACLE BOX?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-03-2020, 09:04 AM
(07-03-2020, 10:17 PM)thabitu Hello, iam trying to read the privacy password of china keypad phone, called "x-inova" with miracle box, it keep showing "unstable comport" after searching for solution here, i learnt it could be solved with "virtual serial port driver" but after installing the vspd, it shows "your free trial is over" may be is because i used the demo long time ago, IS THERE ANY WAY TO USE THE VSPD FREE, OR ANY WAY TO SOLVE THE "UNSTABLE COMPORT" IN MIRACLE BOX?

you can try changing the date on the PC back when you installed the software; see if it works for you
OR download and use a different miracle software that's not known to give frequent unstable comport error e.g v2.82 or v2.27a
thabitu
thabitu
thabitu
Techie Member
09-03-2020, 12:35 PM
(09-03-2020, 09:04 AM)X3non
(07-03-2020, 10:17 PM)thabitu Hello, iam trying to read the privacy password of china keypad phone, called "x-inova" with miracle box, it keep showing "unstable comport" after searching for solution here, i learnt it could be solved with "virtual serial port driver" but after installing the vspd, it shows "your free trial is over" may be is because i used the demo long time ago, IS THERE ANY WAY TO USE THE VSPD FREE, OR ANY WAY TO SOLVE THE "UNSTABLE COMPORT" IN MIRACLE BOX?

you can try changing the date on the PC back when you installed the software; see if it works for you
OR download and use a different miracle software that's not known to give frequent unstable comport error e.g v2.82 or v2.27a

THANKS...