Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Gionee S10 lite (Qualcomm) got bricked after flashing it through Miracle.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Gionee S10 lite (Qualcomm) got bricked after flashing it through Miracle.

[Please help] Gionee S10 lite (Qualcomm) got bricked after flashing it through Miracle.

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
WhiteDragon
WhiteDragon
WhiteDragon
Techie Member
07-03-2020, 04:27 AM

Gionee S10 lite (Qualcomm) got bricked after flashing it through Miracle_Box with its own backedup ROM

Here is the problem... It all started when the phone will be installing different types of apps by itself, which prompted me to get another firmware for it here on Hovatek. I flashed in the file with QFIL, ON the device but stuck at "YOUR FILE IS CORRUPTED AND WILL RESTART IN 5 SECONDS IF NO BUTTON IS PRESSED.

It did not reboot after 5 seconds as stated... It will always boot to that warning anytime i reboot it. So i decided to flashed its own backed up firmware to it.... I successfully flashed it own backup file to it....

But since then, My phone refused to Power on, Not detected by my pc again with or without ba3 (This is my greatest fear) because i will be unable to boot it into Edl Mode.
Note: I have removed and boast the battery to know if the battery is the problem.
I have also tried to connect the phone without the battery connected.

Please all... What can I do to bring this phone back to life?
All your help and suggestion are highly welcome... Thanks in advance.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-03-2020, 10:17 AM
(07-03-2020, 04:27 AM)WhiteDragon ...

try booting the phone into edl mode using test point ; see method 4 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21791.html and the picture @ https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0qt9BBSser0/X...BPoint.jpg
lets know if you are able to get back into edl
find out the build number of your device using the backup you made and method 4 or 7 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html
WhiteDragon
WhiteDragon
WhiteDragon
Techie Member
08-03-2020, 01:06 PM
(07-03-2020, 10:17 AM)X3non
(07-03-2020, 04:27 AM)WhiteDragon ...

try booting the phone into edl mode using test point ; see method 4 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21791.html and the picture @ https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0qt9BBSser0/X...BPoint.jpg
lets know if you are able to get back into edl
find out the build number of your device using the backup you made and method 4 or 7 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html

Thanks... I followed the above listed procedure and am able to boot into EDL mode... 

Also, I checked my build number... Its=

ro.build.display.id=amigo4.0.6S.0

What is the next thing for me to do? I don't know if I Should go ahead to flash the backup rom again.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-03-2020, 09:05 AM
(08-03-2020, 01:06 PM)WhiteDragon Thanks... I followed the above listed procedure and am able to boot into EDL mode... 
Also, I checked my build number... Its=

ro.build.display.id=amigo4.0.6S.0

What is the next thing for me to do? I don't know if I Should go ahead to flash the backup rom again.

before you reflash anything just yet, what was the state of the phone just before you made this backup rom?
can you compare the build.prop from both your backup and the firmware you downloaded; are they exactly the same? or better still upload both build.prop(s)
WhiteDragon
WhiteDragon
WhiteDragon
Techie Member
09-03-2020, 11:36 AM

(09-03-2020, 09:05 AM)X3non before you reflash anything just yet, what was the state of the phone just before you made this backup rom?
can you compare the build.prop from both your backup and the firmware you downloaded; are they exactly the same? or better still upload both build.prop(s)
The phone was perfectly working well before I backed it up... Just that it will be doing auto installing of some apps....

Both build.prop(s) are same...

Check this link for the two files.

gofile.io/?c=GrNapM
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-03-2020, 06:30 PM
(09-03-2020, 11:36 AM)WhiteDragon The phone was perfectly working well before I backed it up... Just that it will be doing auto installing of some apps....
Both build.prop(s) are same...
Check this link for the two files.
gofile.io/?c=GrNapM

turns out that both are not the same

your backup has
ro.gn.gnvernumber=SW17G02X51_A_V9017 (indonesia)

the firmware has
ro.gn.gnvernumber=SW17G02Z51_A_V7047 (india)

reflash your backup again and post the result (attach a screenshot of the contents of the backup and flash completion process in miracle)
BTW can you get access to another s10 lite device?
WhiteDragon
WhiteDragon
WhiteDragon
Techie Member
10-03-2020, 07:59 AM
(09-03-2020, 06:30 PM)X3non turns out that both are not the same

your backup has
ro.gn.gnvernumber=SW17G02X51_A_V9017 (indonesia)

the firmware has
ro.gn.gnvernumber=SW17G02Z51_A_V7047 (india)

reflash your backup again and post the result (attach a screenshot of the contents of the backup and flash completion process in miracle)
BTW can you get access to another s10 lite device?
Firstly, I dont have access to another S10 lite device. 

Now, am currently unable to reflash the back up again, its showing  File Missing Error 'system'

The content of the backup rom and that of the error screenshot can be found on the link below.

gofile.io/?c=DB4var
This post was last modified: 10-03-2020, 08:04 AM by WhiteDragon.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-03-2020, 09:49 AM
(10-03-2020, 07:59 AM)WhiteDragon Firstly, I dont have access to another S10 lite device. 
Now, am currently unable to reflash the back up again, its showing  File Missing Error 'system'
The content of the backup rom and that of the error screenshot can be found on the link below.

gofile.io/?c=DB4var

you can flash system later, untick both system and userdata then flash
if successful then confirm if the phone can now at least power on to the bootlogo or not
WhiteDragon
WhiteDragon
WhiteDragon
Techie Member
11-03-2020, 06:30 AM
(10-03-2020, 09:49 AM)X3non you can flash system later, untick both system and userdata then flash
if successful then confirm if the phone can now at least power on to the bootlogo or not

The flash was successful without system and userdata... But the phone is not powering on...  I think the ba3 is dead. I wanna try to jump start the ba3 but i dont have meter to read it. I dont want to damage the ba3.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-03-2020, 09:58 AM

(11-03-2020, 06:30 AM)WhiteDragon The flash was successful without system and userdata... But the phone is not powering on...  I think the ba3 is dead. I wanna try to jump start the ba3 but i dont have meter to read it. I dont want to damage the ba3.

it's either empty battery or faulty backup
don't do anything to the battery yet, try flashing the firmware you downloaded then check if the device can power on
if it can power on then the backup is bad
if it can't then battery is likely empty
Pages (2): 1 2 Next