Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix s4 x646 clone stuck at checking connection
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix s4 x646 clone stuck at checking connection

Infinix s4 x646 clone stuck at checking connection

alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
31-01-2020, 08:16 PM

Hi i have a clone infinix s4 x646 chipset mediatek mt6580. It was hard reset and i tried to bypass its frp via miracle box and the operation was successful. But when i switch on the phone to skip the wifi setting the skip button is not highlighted.
So i decided to connect the phone via wifi and that is where i realised the phone will connect to my hotspot but won't take to the google account verification page. My hotspot connection has no problem
So i figure a way around to reach the phone menu setting by setting a text and through that i will be able to to reach the setting.
- from there i tried to disable setup wizard but the disable button is not highlighted
- i install nova launcher. But when i reboot the phone it still come back to the setup wizard
- i installed google account manager and google frame work but still yet it won't solve it.
So i am block. Let me provide with phones build number and company model.
Info.
The phone says infinix x646 s4
But miracle box info says
Id: C529_HB_X6B_ZX_14_V02_20190808_105143
MODEL: U2
BRAND: X6B
MANUFACTURER: X6B

Envoyé de mon CUBOT H3 en utilisant Tapatalk
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
01-02-2020, 09:05 AM
(31-01-2020, 08:16 PM)alimalamm Hi i have a clone infinix s4 x646 chipset mediatek mt6580. It was hard reset and i tried to bypass its frp via miracle box and the operation was successful. But when i switch on the phone to skip the wifi setting the skip button is not highlighted.
So i decided to connect the phone via wifi and that is where i realised the phone will connect to my hotspot but won't take to the google account verification page. My hotspot connection has no problem
So i figure a way around to reach the phone menu setting by setting a text and through that i will be able to to reach the setting.
- from there i tried to disable setup wizard but the disable button is not highlighted
- i install nova launcher. But when i reboot the phone it still come back to the setup wizard
- i installed google account manager and google frame work but still yet it won't solve it.
So i am block. Let me provide with phones build number and company model.
Info.
The phone says infinix x646 s4
But miracle box info says
Id: C529_HB_X6B_ZX_14_V02_20190808_105143
MODEL: U2
BRAND: X6B
MANUFACTURER: X6B

That means the phone is a clone not original.
Try booting the phone to recovery mode and factory reset, if the problem persist then backup your phone’s firmware with miracle box to obtain scatter file then use the scatter to format frp partition using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21638.html
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
01-02-2020, 03:33 PM
I tried the solution. You gave me above but it didn't work. I am still stuck with thesame checking connection page. If you could remember i said i can turn around to access the phone settings. Can you help me from there and by the way the phone runs on android 5.1

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-02-2020, 07:37 PM
(01-02-2020, 03:33 PM)alimalamm I tried the solution. You gave me above but it didn't work. I am still stuck with thesame checking connection page. If you could remember i said i can turn around to access the phone settings. Can you help me from there and by the way the phone runs on android 5.1

are you saying that you were able to get a scatter file and successfully formatted frp partition but you're still stuck?
if you can get to settings, have you tried factory resetting the device directly from settings?
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
02-02-2020, 08:04 PM

(01-02-2020, 07:37 PM)X3non
(01-02-2020, 03:33 PM)alimalamm I tried the solution. You gave me above but it didn't work. I am still stuck with thesame checking connection page. If you could remember i said i can turn around to access the phone settings. Can you help me from there and by the way the phone runs on android 5.1

are you saying that you were able to get a scatter file and successfully formatted frp partition but you're still stuck?
if you can get to settings, have you tried factory resetting the device directly from settings?
Yess i factory reset it and even install new google account manager to sign in with my account but it won't let me sign in. When i factory reset it comes back to thesame stage

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-02-2020, 09:03 AM
(02-02-2020, 08:04 PM)alimalamm Yess i factory reset it and even install new google account manager to sign in with my account but it won't let me sign in. When i factory reset it comes back to thesame stage

what about the first question quoted above?
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
04-02-2020, 10:48 AM
Yess i made a dump of the firmware prior to start work. So i use the scatter file from the back up but still yet it won't help me progress

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-02-2020, 08:13 PM
(04-02-2020, 10:48 AM)alimalamm Yess i made a dump of the firmware prior to start work. So i use the scatter file from the back up but still yet it won't help me progress

use sp flash tool to format all except bootloader, then confirm here if the phone still powers on and gets stuck or not