Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android REALME C2 IN.BIN FILE
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

REALME C2 IN.BIN FILE

REALME C2 IN.BIN FILE

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Squall080684
Squall080684
Squall080684
Enthusiastic Member
29-01-2020, 02:44 PM

Hello i'm a newbie here, i would like to ask if someone can help me find or where can i donwload in.bin file for my realme c2. Got rooted my phone but when installing the module for xposed app, it got bootlop. Right now i have a miracle box thunder but dont have the files. TWRP installed but didnt work either because it can activate through adb command.
Your help is much appreciated.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-01-2020, 07:06 PM
(29-01-2020, 02:44 PM)Squall080684 Hello i'm a newbie here, i would like to ask if someone can help me find or where can i donwload in.bin file for my realme c2. Got rooted my phone but when installing the module for xposed app, it got bootlop. Right now i have a miracle box thunder but dont have the files. TWRP installed but didnt work either because it can activate through adb command.

Do you know the phone’s build no?
Also, try booting to twrp recovery mode and factory reset the phone or flash the xposed uninstaller @ http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/uninstaller/
Squall080684
Squall080684
Squall080684
Enthusiastic Member
30-01-2020, 12:52 AM
(29-01-2020, 07:06 PM)innagee
(29-01-2020, 02:44 PM)Squall080684 Hello i'm a newbie here, i would like to ask if someone can help me find or where can i donwload in.bin file for my realme c2. Got rooted my phone but when installing the module for xposed app, it got bootlop. Right now i have a miracle box thunder but dont have the files. TWRP installed but didnt work either because it can activate through adb command.

Do you know the phone’s build no?
Also, try booting to twrp recovery mode and factory reset the phone or flash the xposed uninstaller @ http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/uninstaller/

The TWRP only work through ADB command only, when trying to go to recovery mode this the messages i get, "oppo Verify Pass Fastboot_unblock_verify ok" (without quote). This only work when the USB Debugging is only i'm to careless to install modules from xposed and didn't check the TWRP with vol + power button. Regarding for the build # i didn't get that, and correction not in bootlop, in Stuck in realme logo. Thank you for the reply Sir
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-01-2020, 01:38 PM
(30-01-2020, 12:52 AM)Squall080684 The TWRP only work through ADB command only, when trying to go to recovery mode this the messages i get, "oppo Verify Pass Fastboot_unblock_verify ok" (without quote). This only work when the USB Debugging is only i'm to careless to install modules from xposed and didn't check the TWRP with vol + power button. Regarding for the build # i didn't get that, and correction not in bootlop, in Stuck in realme logo. Thank you for the reply Sir

how did you root your device without taking note of the build number? or do you have stock recovery.img or firmware of your device?
Squall080684
Squall080684
Squall080684
Enthusiastic Member
30-01-2020, 02:35 PM

(30-01-2020, 01:38 PM)X3non
(30-01-2020, 12:52 AM)Squall080684 The TWRP only work through ADB command only, when trying to go to recovery mode this the messages i get, "oppo Verify Pass Fastboot_unblock_verify ok" (without quote). This only work when the USB Debugging is only i'm to careless to install modules from xposed and didn't check the TWRP with vol + power button. Regarding for the build # i didn't get that, and correction not in bootlop, in Stuck in realme logo. Thank you for the reply Sir

how did you root your device without taking note of the build number? or do you have stock recovery.img or firmware of your device?

Sir i do have all the tools i need i guess, the firmware also, i tried many options using miracle box but i dont know if i'm doing it right. Realme c2 mediatek MT6762 chipset. That the only thing i know. I tried to open debug option in miracle box also but nothing happen. Also the firmware i've downloaded is in ofp file. I cant find the Jtag box or Ufi box software for me to extract the files in it. I think im lost in this, can you provide me sir the step by step guide to flash my device including the software i need, Ive been working this since 3 days now i dont know what is the problem. Take note also that i've already installed the Vcom drivers correctly (disable the signature verification) your help is highly appreciated Sir thank you in advance.
Squall080684
Squall080684
Squall080684
Enthusiastic Member
30-01-2020, 02:38 PM
(30-01-2020, 02:35 PM)Squall080684
(30-01-2020, 01:38 PM)X3non

Sir i do have all the tools i need i guess, the firmware also, i tried many options using miracle box but i dont know if i'm doing it right. Realme c2 mediatek MT6762 chipset. That the only thing i know. I tried to open debug option in miracle box also but nothing happen. Also the firmware i've downloaded is in ofp file. I cant find the Jtag box or Ufi box software for me to extract the files in it. I think im lost in this, can you provide me sir the step by step guide to flash my device including the software i need, Ive been working this since 3 days now i dont know what is the problem. Take note also that i've already installed the Vcom drivers correctly (disable the signature verification) your help is highly appreciated Sir thank you in advance.

I forgot to mentioned that i find the tools in one of the forum site also but i've already forgot the site. Also it work when i rooted it, it stuck only when i installed the Xposed module came form XDa forum site. 
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-01-2020, 01:47 PM
(30-01-2020, 02:38 PM)Squall080684 Sir i do have all the tools i need i guess, the firmware also, i tried many options using miracle box but i dont know if i'm doing it right. Realme c2 mediatek MT6762 chipset. That the only thing i know. I tried to open debug option in miracle box also but nothing happen. Also the firmware i've downloaded is in ofp file. I cant find the Jtag box or Ufi box software for me to extract the files in it. I think im lost in this, can you provide me sir the step by step guide to flash my device including the software i need, Ive been working this since 3 days now i dont know what is the problem. Take note also that i've already installed the Vcom drivers correctly (disable the signature verification) your help is highly appreciated Sir thank you in advance.

I forgot to mentioned that i find the tools in one of the forum site also but i've already forgot the site. Also it work when i rooted it, it stuck only when i installed the Xposed module came form XDa forum site. 

download and flash stock firmware for your device build number @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9271.html
boot your device into fastboot mode (vol down + power button) before connecting to the PC for flashing
Squall080684
Squall080684
Squall080684
Enthusiastic Member
01-02-2020, 05:30 PM
(31-01-2020, 01:47 PM)X3non
(30-01-2020, 02:38 PM)Squall080684 Sir i do have all the tools i need i guess, the firmware also, i tried many options using miracle box but i dont know if i'm doing it right. Realme c2 mediatek MT6762 chipset. That the only thing i know. I tried to open debug option in miracle box also but nothing happen. Also the firmware i've downloaded is in ofp file. I cant find the Jtag box or Ufi box software for me to extract the files in it. I think im lost in this, can you provide me sir the step by step guide to flash my device including the software i need, Ive been working this since 3 days now i dont know what is the problem. Take note also that i've already installed the Vcom drivers correctly (disable the signature verification) your help is highly appreciated Sir thank you in advance.

download and flash stock firmware for your device build number @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9271.html
boot your device into fastboot mode (vol down + power button) before connecting to the PC for flashing
       Sir thank you for your reply right now i need a custom DA for me to flash my phone can you give me custom DA for my phone.
       Thank you in advance..
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-02-2020, 08:48 PM
(01-02-2020, 05:30 PM)Squall080684        Sir thank you for your reply right now i need a custom DA for me to flash my phone can you give me custom DA for my phone.
       Thank you in advance..

Not available and also the reason why you were advised to flash the firmware using fastboot rather than using sp flash tool
Squall080684
Squall080684
Squall080684
Enthusiastic Member
02-02-2020, 05:09 AM

(01-02-2020, 08:48 PM)X3non
(01-02-2020, 05:30 PM)Squall080684        Sir thank you for your reply right now i need a custom DA for me to flash my phone can you give me custom DA for my phone.
       Thank you in advance..

Not available and also the reason why you were advised to flash the firmware using fastboot rather than using sp flash tool

So sad to hear that,, also how can i flash in fastboot mode without using any software? I know that i its possible if the usb debugging is open. Pls correct me if i'm wrong.

Thanks in advance...
Pages (2): 1 2 Next