Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Can't use 4G after using SN Write Tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Can't use 4G after using SN Write Tool

Can't use 4G after using SN Write Tool

Shogun Shogun
Shogun Shogun
Shogun Shogun
Enthusiastic Member
14-01-2020, 10:19 AM

Hello
I accidentally formatted NVRAM of my Mediatek phone using SP Flash Tool that led to my phone unable to use mobile data. Then tried restoring IMEI using SN Write Tool and was successfully restored it. The problem is, I can't use 4G. It is only on 3G mode. Tried setting preferred network settings to LTE and APN but still not able to use 4G and some other methods like factory reset, restart, etc...
I also tried the sim on other phone to check if sim is the problem but 4G works on other phone.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-01-2020, 02:16 PM
(14-01-2020, 10:19 AM)Shogun Shogun Hello
I accidentally formatted NVRAM of my Mediatek phone using SP Flash Tool that led to my phone unable to use mobile data. Then tried restoring IMEI using SN Write Tool and was successfully restored it. The problem is, I can't use 4G. It is only on 3G mode. Tried setting preferred network settings to LTE and APN but still not able to use 4G and some other methods like factory reset, restart, etc...
I also tried the sim on other phone to check if sim is the problem but 4G works on other phone.

you need to look for another of the same device, backup nvram from it then restore the nvram backup to yours
Shogun Shogun
Shogun Shogun
Shogun Shogun
Enthusiastic Member
14-01-2020, 05:39 PM
(14-01-2020, 02:16 PM)X3non
(14-01-2020, 10:19 AM)Shogun Shogun Hello

you need to look for another of the same device, backup nvram from it then restore the nvram backup to yours
Is this the only method to fix this? how about on maui meta? There is LTE RF Tool options in there. maybe it just need to fix 4G bands. Can't find some tutorial on internet though.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-01-2020, 09:55 AM
(14-01-2020, 05:39 PM)Shogun Shogun Is this the only method to fix this? how about on maui meta? There is LTE RF Tool options in there. maybe it just need to fix 4G bands. Can't find some tutorial on internet though.

that's the only method available ATM
This post was last modified: 15-01-2020, 10:17 AM by X3non.