Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android ZTE Blade A530 TWRP problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

ZTE Blade A530 TWRP problem

ZTE Blade A530 TWRP problem

Billy Kerger
Billy Kerger
Billy Kerger
10-01-2020, 01:10 PM

Hey members,
So my Problem is when i try to flash TWRP using ported versions for my Phone or try to install Magisk using SPFlashtool my phone isn't able to boot, with that i mean it lands in the ,,Red State", is there a solution for that? If you ask,  no my phone isn't broken and i'm able to fix this by flashing the stock rom but i want to overclock my phone for smoother perfomance. And yes OEM unlocking is activated but i don't really see if it makes any changes at all. I hope that someone can help me I tried to do all correctly according to tutorials and guides but I can't continue when it lands in the ,,Red State'' it only continues to reboot after 5 seconds.
If you want to I would try to flash TWRP again to show to you what I mean. Wink
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
10-01-2020, 05:19 PM
(10-01-2020, 01:10 PM)Billy Kerger Hey members,
So my Problem is when i try to flash TWRP using ported versions for my Phone or try to install Magisk using SPFlashtool my phone isn't able to boot, with that i mean it lands in the ,,Red State", is there a solution for that? If you ask,  no my phone isn't broken and i'm able to fix this by flashing the stock rom but i want to overclock my phone for smoother perfomance. And yes OEM unlocking is activated but i don't really see if it makes any changes at all. I hope that someone can help me I tried to do all correctly according to tutorials and guides but I can't continue when it lands in the ,,Red State'' it only continues to reboot after 5 seconds.

where you able to unlock bootloader successfully before flashing any of the custom images? ; see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19578.html
This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 10:54 AM by X3non.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-01-2020, 08:46 PM
(10-01-2020, 01:10 PM)Billy Kerger Hey members,

Flash the blank Vbmeta provided @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/dm_verity-i...-bootloop/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.