Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Moto e4 plus got bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Moto e4 plus got bricked

Moto e4 plus got bricked

alchmist
alchmist
alchmist
02-01-2020, 02:07 PM

Hi, i've moto e4 plus (Nicklaus). So i try to install lineage  os but stuck at bootloop to lineage os logo again and again,  so i tried to install stock rom using sp flash tool but then it got even worsed. I end up with  a phone completely dead, it neither switches on nor charges , does nothing. But when i connect it to pc , the pc gives a popup sound but the sp flash tool doesn't detect my phone. And my phone  has permanent battery, so i can't remove battery.
Plz help me.
rggr5
rggr5
rggr5
Techie Member
02-01-2020, 02:27 PM
You're saying that you were trying to install lineage that means you must have a custom recovery installed , then why didn't you restore backup or you didn't backup before custom rom installation.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
03-01-2020, 09:35 AM
(02-01-2020, 02:07 PM)alchmist Hi, i've moto e4 plus (Nicklaus). So i try to install lineage  os but stuck at bootloop to lineage os logo again and again,  so i tried to install stock rom using sp flash tool but then it got even worsed. I end up with  a phone completely dead, it neither switches on nor charges , does nothing. But when i connect it to pc , the pc gives a popup sound but the sp flash tool doesn't detect my phone. And my phone  has permanent battery, so i can't remove battery.
Plz help me.

How did you get the stock ROM you flashed, did you download it or backed it up from the phone?
You’ll have to loose the phone and disconnect/reconnect the phone’s battery, the phone might stuck is flash mode.
This post was last modified: 03-01-2020, 09:36 AM by xerxes.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-01-2020, 09:41 AM
(02-01-2020, 02:07 PM)alchmist Hi, i've moto e4 plus (Nicklaus). So i try to install lineage  os but stuck at bootloop to lineage os logo again and again,  so i tried to install stock rom using sp flash tool but then it got even worsed. I end up with  a phone completely dead, it neither switches on nor charges , does nothing. But when i connect it to pc , the pc gives a popup sound but the sp flash tool doesn't detect my phone. And my phone  has permanent battery, so i can't remove battery.
Plz help me.

which flash settings did you choose in sp flash tool? ; download only, format all + download, firmware upgrade
was the flashing process success with a green tick or not?
alchmist
alchmist
alchmist
04-01-2020, 07:17 AM

I chose download only mode, and no the green sign was not there.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-01-2020, 10:49 AM
(04-01-2020, 07:17 AM)alchmist I chose download only mode, and no the green sign was not there.

either keep charging the device till the charging show comes up OR disassemble the phone till you get to the battery then disconnect / reconnect the battery. refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
alchmist
alchmist
alchmist
04-01-2020, 03:40 PM
X3non
Ok, i will try,
Thankyou
alchmist
alchmist
alchmist
06-01-2020, 04:27 PM
Thankyou all, and Thankyou X3non , i disconnect my battery and reinsert it, and it started working. Thankyou So Much Hovatek.