Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android After flashing Vodafone VFD 320, only vibrates, can't boot.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

After flashing Vodafone VFD 320, only vibrates, can't boot.

After flashing Vodafone VFD 320, only vibrates, can't boot.

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
ogechigilberts
ogechigilberts
ogechigilberts
Enthusiastic Member
24-12-2019, 08:43 PM

(04-12-2019, 05:41 AM)Dilone61
freshtyt
Dilone61 I have charged it, the same. Only vibrates and does not power on. It vibrates, stops and then vibrates again after 30sec, and then continues like that until I remove the battery.

if this is what you get after you release power button, i.e vibrate in loop then you must have flashed the wrong firmware
look for a different vfd 320 firmware and retry flashing
I have tried looking for the firmware and have discovered that it is vary rare to come by. Do you know of where I can get another VFD320 firmware? I desperately need it.
If you solved this please update, I have exactly the same phone vodafone vfd 320 AKA Neon Kicka 4 (safaricom). with the same issue after I did exactly what you did, just flashed a firmware and it starts vibrating in a loop. please update
Dilone61
Dilone61
Dilone61
Experienced Member
25-12-2019, 04:04 PM
(24-12-2019, 08:43 PM)ogechigilberts
freshtyt
Dilone61 I have charged it, the same. Only vibrates and does not power on. It vibrates, stops and then vibrates again after 30sec, and then continues like that until I remove the battery.

if this is what you get after you release power button, i.e vibrate in loop then you must have flashed the wrong firmware
I have tried looking for the firmware and have discovered that it is vary rare to come by. Do you know of where I can get another VFD320 firmware? I desperately need it.
If you solved this please update, I have exactly the same phone vodafone vfd 320 AKA Neon Kicka 4 (safaricom). with the same issue after I did exactly what you did, just flashed a firmware and it starts vibrating in a loop. please update

What I noticed is that this phone is flashed 1 partition at a time.Kindly use this firmware at https://***** And, with either Miracle box or SP flash tool, just flash 1 partition at a time. Untick all other partitions. After flashing all the partitions successfully it will hopefully run. I received this trick from a friend of mine who 1st was sure to laugh out loud at me before educating me on that. But thanks to him anyway..
This post was last modified: 15-01-2020, 10:02 AM by X3non. Edit Reason: removed link to passworded file
ogechigilberts
ogechigilberts
ogechigilberts
Enthusiastic Member
14-01-2020, 06:57 PM
(25-12-2019, 04:04 PM)Dilone61
(24-12-2019, 08:43 PM)ogechigilberts
freshtyt

What I noticed is that this phone is flashed 1 partition at a time.Kindly use this firmware at https://***** And, with either Miracle box or SP flash tool, just flash 1 partition at a time. Untick all other partitions. After flashing all the partitions successfully it will hopefully run. I received this trick from a friend of mine who 1st was sure to laugh out loud at me before educating me on that. But thanks to him anyway..

password please? for the rom. and Da file, or i i c just use any that works?
This post was last modified: 15-01-2020, 10:02 AM by X3non. Edit Reason: removed link to passworded file
Ouru
Ouru
Ouru
04-08-2021, 10:38 PM
I am also having this problem with my Safaricom neon Kicks 4(vfd 320) All the firmwares I downloaded are unsigned therefore I get error 6045 with Sp flashtool. Kindly help with the firmware link and the password please.
This post was last modified: 04-08-2021, 10:39 PM by Ouru.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-08-2021, 01:22 PM

(04-08-2021, 10:38 PM)Ouru I am also having this problem with my Safaricom neon Kicks 4(vfd 320) All the firmwares I downloaded are unsigned therefore I get error 6045 with Sp flashtool. Kindly help with the firmware link and the password please.

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html and if you still have problems then create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "ask question" at the top
Pages (2): Previous 1 2