Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android How to Get FaceBook(messenger) ChatHeads for WhatsApp for Android Smartphones!
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How to Get FaceBook(messenger) ChatHeads for WhatsApp for Android Smartphones!

How to Get FaceBook(messenger) ChatHeads for WhatsApp for Android Smartphones!

Spondulix
Spondulix
Spondulix
04-05-2015, 12:30 PM

Am not sure if am posting on the right thread....
If you’re the kind of a social person, you must have used Facebook(messenger)! So, you must have also come across the ‘Chat-Head’ feature, in the latest Facebook(messenger) updates! For those of you who don’t know, Chat-Heads are basically a quick-notification type supplement for Facebook(messenger), when you’re in a game, or in an app, and someone messages you on Facebook, you will be notified quickly, without the need to opening the application itself...
But, the whole point of this post is that the awesome App Developers have found a way to port the Chat-Head feature like that of in the Facebook Messenger, to the world-wide used messenger – WhatsApp

▶Am gonna introduce to you two different apps in few details about the features of both the application in detail, but there’s gotta be one winner, but the decision is yours. 

1● Seebye Chat Heads
 This application is an extension for WhatsApp to bring the ‘Chat-Head’ feature i talked about earlier. Now, with Seebye, you can access WhatsApp Chat-Heads from any application. I’ve used Seebye Chat-Heads for WhatsApp on my own, and to be frank, the application comes on this list only because it’s a stable one till date!  Provides the user with real-time posts, which means there is no delay in the arrival of a message in WhatsApp.
-Seebye Chat Heads  DOWNLOAD
-Seebye Chat Heads  Premium Key DOWNLOAD

2● Dashdow WhatApp

Dashdow is another application available on the Google Play Store, by which people can enjoy the chat heads feature from the Facebook messenger on WhatsApp. Dashdow lets the user to view the message sent by someone in a glance, without the need to open the WhatsApp conversation. You can even access the notification on your lockscreen, if you’re too lazy! Anyway, when clicking on the chat head, it opens up a dialog box, from which you can send texts, or read messages, and after clicking on a message, it will redirect you to the WhatsApp conversation. 

Dashdow currently comes in two versions – a Free one, and a Paid one. But, to access a chat head of an actual person, you need to buy the full version of the application! You can get this wonderful application on the Google Play Store or Dashdow Whatsapp Plus(Pro)

- Although both the application perform the same function, the Dashdow What App application gives the user more satisfaction. This is because of the reason that the Seebye Chat Heads application is very laggy, when compared to the Dashdow WhatApp. On the other hand, the Dashdow What App lacks the ability to personalize the Chat Head, which is a great feature in the Seebye Chat Heads.
This post was last modified: 04-05-2015, 12:31 PM by Spondulix.
albertjoseph
albertjoseph
albertjoseph
21-12-2022, 09:07 AM
I know this thread is old but I am wondering to know does chat-heads application is still available to use?