Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android ERROR to create TWRP for BLU Studio 6.0 HD D651
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

ERROR to create TWRP for BLU Studio 6.0 HD D651

ERROR to create TWRP for BLU Studio 6.0 HD D651

EngelP
EngelP
EngelP
Enthusiastic Member
15-10-2019, 04:12 PM

Hi, I am trying to create the TWRP for a BLU Studio 6.0 HD D651, but I can't finish the action, partition size error, read Fastboot mode with Advenger Box and apparently everything is fine, the computer has protected and closed the bootloader. I leave here the Log to see if you can help me, thanks. I also tried the SP Flash Tools and it is the same, the Flash concludes well (GOOD / OK) but I restart in Recovery and it is the same Stock.

Posd. On the TWRP Team page the file “TWRP Custom Recovery TWRP 2.8 for BLU Studio 6.0 HD” was deleted!

Recuperación personalizada TWRP 2.8 para BLU Studio 6.0 HD

Fastboot la información del teléfono Lectura Vengadores Box 0.6.2

Fastboot Reading phone info Avengers Box 0.6.2

max-download-size: 134217728
partition-size:userdata: 32000000
partition-type:userdata: ext4
partition-size:cache: 7e00000
partition-type:cache: ext4
partition-size:system: 3e800000
partition-type:system: ext4
partition-size:expdb: a00000
partition-type:expdb: raw data
partition-size:logo: 300000
partition-type:logo: raw data
partition-size:misc: 80000
partition-type:misc: raw data
partition-size:sec_ro: 600000
partition-type:sec_ro: ext4
partition-size:recovery: 1000000
partition-type:recovery: raw data
partition-size:boot: 1000000
partition-type:boot: raw data
partition-size:uboot: 60000
partition-type:uboot: raw data
partition-size:seccfg: 20000
partition-type:seccfg: raw data
partition-size:protect_s: a00000
partition-type:protect_s: ext4
partition-size:protect_f: a00000
partition-type:protect_f: ext4
partition-size:nvram: 500000
partition-type:nvram: raw data
partition-size:pro_info: 300000
partition-type:pro_info: raw data
partition-size:ebr1: 80000
partition-type:ebr1: raw data
partition-size:mbr: 80000
partition-type:mbr: raw data
partition-size:preloader: 1400000
partition-type:preloader: raw data
off-mode-charge: 1
warranty: yes
unlocked: no
secure: yes
kernel: lk
product: J805B_BLU
version: 0.5
This post was last modified: 15-10-2019, 04:22 PM by EngelP.
Attached Files
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-10-2019, 01:00 AM
(15-10-2019, 04:12 PM)EngelP Hi, I am trying to create the TWRP for a BLU Studio 6.0 HD D651, but I can't finish the action, partition size error, ...

the bootloader of your device is still locked, unlock using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19578.html
then you can retry flashing twrp
EngelP
EngelP
EngelP
Enthusiastic Member
16-10-2019, 02:39 PM
(16-10-2019, 01:00 AM)X3non
(15-10-2019, 04:12 PM)EngelP Hi, I am trying to create the TWRP for a BLU Studio 6.0 HD D651, but I can't finish the action, partition size error, ...

the bootloader of your device is still locked, unlock using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19578.html
then you can retry flashing twrp
OK, all the Unlocking Script have been tested, but when you reach the part where I have to click on the (Volume Up) button for confirmation on the mobile, the device inhibits the function of the (Volume Up) key , that is, it does NOT work and is NOT a defect of the Swiche. All keys work perfectly. Apparently it is a new type of protection to prevent them from unlocking this equipment by this method.
Can you indicate if you can omit the “affirmation on the phone with the Volume UP key” with another Scrpt in the Promp?
Can Unlock be performed directly with the same or a different Script in the ADB-CMD that can evade the use of confirmation with the Volume-Up key in fastboot ADB Mode?
.jpg
Unlock Bootloader via Fastboot Mode Fail.jpg
Size: 138.24 KB / Downloads: 4
.jpg
Unlock Bootloader BLU Studio 6.0 HD.jpg
Size: 52.59 KB / Downloads: 3

Posd.. I have read in several forums, that you can achieve Flashear a Custom Recovery created with you (your Softwares), even if you have the Bootloader locked using the "CheckSum Generate SRC Utility", but because of the tests I have done, I have not yet been able to penetrate This protection in some terminals. I have also read that this protection can be violated by installing the recovery in the "dload" mode, since this mode is not supervised by the bootloader blocking protection, the problem is that I don't know how it can be compiled your "Recovery.img" to flash it in the "dload" mode?
Indicate if this is true?

Thanks...
This post was last modified: 16-10-2019, 07:59 PM by EngelP.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-10-2019, 11:37 PM
(16-10-2019, 02:39 PM)EngelP OK, all the Unlocking Script have been tested, but when you reach the part where I have to click on the (Volume Up) button for confirmation on the mobile, the device inhibits the function of the (Volume Up) key , that is, it does NOT work and is NOT a defect of the Swiche. All keys work perfectly. Apparently it is a new type of protection to prevent them from unlocking this equipment by this method.
Can you indicate if you can omit the “affirmation on the phone with the Volume UP key” with another Scrpt in the Promp?
Can Unlock be performed directly with the same or a different Script in the ADB-CMD that can evade the use of confirmation with the Volume-Up key in fastboot ADB Mode?

Posd.. I have read in several forums, that you can achieve Flashear a Custom Recovery created with you (your Softwares), even if you have the Bootloader locked using the "CheckSum Generate SRC Utility", but because of the tests I have done, I have not yet been able to penetrate This protection in some terminals. I have also read that this protection can be violated by installing the recovery in the "dload" mode, since this mode is not supervised by the bootloader blocking protection, the problem is that I don't know how it can be compiled your "Recovery.img" to flash it in the "dload" mode?

Thanks...

did you enable "oem unlock" in settings before attempting to unlock bootloader?
asides from fastboot, you can attempt to flash twrp using sp flash tool and scatter file for your device model
EngelP
EngelP
EngelP
Enthusiastic Member
17-10-2019, 03:49 AM

(16-10-2019, 11:37 PM)X3non
(16-10-2019, 02:39 PM)EngelP OK, all the Unlocking Script have been tested, but when you reach the part where I have to click on the (Volume Up) button for confirmation on the mobile, the device inhibits the function of the (Volume Up) key , that is, it does NOT work and is NOT a defect of the Swiche. All keys work perfectly. Apparently it is a new type of protection to prevent them from unlocking this equipment by this method.

Thanks...

did you enable "oem unlock" in settings before attempting to unlock bootloader?
asides from fastboot, you can attempt to flash twrp using sp flash tool and scatter file for your device model
Already an attempt was made to flash only the "Recovery.img" File only in Normal Download Mode, and the file load (100%) ends well, but when restarting in Recovery Mode, it was the same as the original Recovery Stock of the terminal. Apparently it seems that he does, but he never to writte it. This was done with the Scatter file of the Firmware Stock ROM.

The "OEM Unlock" in this terminal within the Developer Options seems to NOT exist, it is not within the Setting Menu.
.jpg
Dewveloper Options on BLU Studio 6.0 HD.jpg
Size: 204.65 KB / Downloads: 4

Also post on this Thread, from XDA Developers, apparently there is a group of people who have the same problem in these terminals.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/general...st80550945

Exists an a Box that can unlock the bootloader on these terminals?
This post was last modified: 17-10-2019, 04:14 AM by EngelP.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-10-2019, 10:04 AM
(17-10-2019, 03:49 AM)EngelP Already an attempt was made to flash only the "Recovery.img" File only in Normal Download Mode, and the file load (100%) ends well, but when restarting in Recovery Mode, it was the same as the original Recovery Stock of the terminal. Apparently it seems that he does, but he never to writte it. This was done with the Scatter file of the Firmware Stock ROM.

whats the android version and chipset of your device?
is the device rooted?
did you port the twrp using stock recovery of your device or you just downloaded twrp online?
EngelP
EngelP
EngelP
Enthusiastic Member
17-10-2019, 02:13 PM
(17-10-2019, 10:04 AM)X3non
(17-10-2019, 03:49 AM)EngelP Already an attempt was made to flash only the "Recovery.img" File only in Normal Download Mode, and the file load (100%) ends well, but when restarting in Recovery Mode, it was the same as the original Recovery Stock of the terminal. Apparently it seems that he does, but he never to writte it. This was done with the Scatter file of the Firmware Stock ROM.

whats the android version and chipset of your device?
is the device rooted?
did you port the twrp using stock recovery of your device or you just downloaded twrp online?
1. OK, NOT ROOTed, of course, is my wish, but I haven't achieved it yet.
2. Attempted the first time to try to find the TWRP of the TWRP Team group page without success, supposedly they had the Custom Recovery for this BLU Studio 6.0 HD hosted on Android File Host, but access is Denied and could not be downloaded: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=36007
Data collected from the page: UnofficialTWRP.com, all these steps were followed, but we are stuck in the Bootloader ON (of course).
3. These are the data of the Original Stock terminal that I have:

BLU Bold Like US
Modelo: D651 /01  - 09/2015
Studio 6.0 HD
Android: 5.0.2 Lollipop
Chipset: MTK Mediatek MT6582 (28 nm)
Versión de Banda Base: Modem_BLU_D651_V15_GENERICL
Numero de Compilación: BLU_D651_V15_GENERICL 01-09-2016
FCC ID: YHLBLUST60HD
IC: 11492A-STUDIO60HD
IMEI 1: 353790064XXXXXX
IMEI 2: 353790064XXXXXX
S/N: 601509092000012

.jpg
BLU_D651_V15_GENERICL_001.jpg
Size: 56.6 KB / Downloads: 1

.jpg
BLU_D651_V15_GENERICL_002.jpg
Size: 53.35 KB / Downloads: 1

This post was last modified: 17-10-2019, 03:22 PM by EngelP.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-10-2019, 07:03 PM
(17-10-2019, 02:13 PM)EngelP 1. OK, NOT ROOTed, of course, is my wish, but I haven't achieved it yet.
2. Attempted the first time to try to find the TWRP of the TWRP Team group page without success, supposedly they had the Custom Recovery for this BLU Studio 6.0 HD hosted on Android File Host, but access is Denied and could not be downloaded: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=36007
Data collected from the page: UnofficialTWRP.com, all these steps were followed, but we are stuck in the Bootloader ON (of course).

its better you flash twrp ported for your device
backup firmware directly from your device using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html or https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html
once successful, then port twrp using our tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21839.html

OR better still since you're trying to root, copy boot from your backup then root using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-214...#pid126407 ; flash patched boot using SP flash tool
EngelP
EngelP
EngelP
Enthusiastic Member
19-10-2019, 12:53 AM
(17-10-2019, 07:03 PM)X3non
(17-10-2019, 02:13 PM)EngelP 1. OK, NOT ROOTed, of course, is my wish, but I haven't achieved it yet.

its better you flash twrp ported for your device
backup firmware directly from your device using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html or https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html
once successful, then port twrp using our tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21839.html

OR better still since you're trying to root, copy boot from your backup then root using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-214...#pid126407 ; flash patched boot using SP flash tool
1 . The backup I already have it, it was done with Infinity Dongle CM2MTK and with Miracle Thunder Crack, in fact the latter was that I took out the three files that you request in the Guide: recoveri.img, boot.img & Scatter file.

2 . In the guide for Rooting with Magisk Manager, should an internet signal be extremely necessary in the mobile android?
Why do I download the latest version of the APK and ZIP files from the official Magisk website? But when I first start Magisk on Android, the main window is very different from the Guide screen, so I ask if this is due to the lack of Internet signal when running Magisk for the first time?

3 . When I run Magisk on Android BLU Studio, I can't get the option to select the boot.img file.
I don't have all the actives options of your Guide!
.jpg
Magisk 7.3.5 Final.jpg
Size: 40.04 KB / Downloads: 4
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-10-2019, 08:41 AM

(19-10-2019, 12:53 AM)EngelP 1 . The backup I already have it, it was done with Infinity Dongle CM2MTK and with Miracle Thunder Crack, in fact the latter was that I took out the three files that you request in the Guide: recoveri.img, boot.img & Scatter file.

2 . In the guide for Rooting with Magisk Manager, should an internet signal be extremely necessary in the mobile android?
Why do I download the latest version of the APK and ZIP files from the official Magisk website? But when I first start Magisk on Android, the main window is very different from the Guide screen, so I ask if this is due to the lack of Internet signal when running Magisk for the first time?

3 . When I run Magisk on Android BLU Studio, I can't get the option to select the boot.img file.
I don't have all the actives options of your Guide!

an active internet connection is required to use magisk manager