Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Diamond Max Zero X4000 bootloop/Black Screen of Death
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Diamond Max Zero X4000 bootloop/Black Screen of Death

Diamond Max Zero X4000 bootloop/Black Screen of Death

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-10-2019, 09:54 AM

(03-10-2019, 06:52 PM)amodu I use to boot into fastboot mode and adb before I flashed the boot.img file. it was after flashing the boot.img file that fastboot and adb became inaccessible so I can't flash from there. Have I reached a dead end?

see if you can still boot into recovery mode, if yes then lets know if you have the option "reboot to bootloader"
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-10-2019, 05:43 PM
(03-10-2019, 06:52 PM)amodu I use to boot into fastboot mode and adb before I flashed the boot.img file. it was after flashing the boot.img file that fastboot and adb became inaccessible so I can't flash from there. Have I reached a dead end?

Try Upgrade Download and Factory Download (each of their latest versions) @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15611.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
amodu
amodu
amodu
Enthusiastic Member
15-07-2021, 03:16 PM
After along period of absence I have resumed troubleshooting my phone.
The phone now boots to boot logo but remain stock there without any motion until I remove the battery to off it because the power switch cannot off the phone even though I use it to power on.

When I try flashing the phone using SPD research tool, Spd Download tool and SPD upgrade tool I get the error Message: failed the second enumeration port time out, even though the phone is connected and visible in the device manager as can be seen in the attached snapshot. Please kindly guide me on how to effectively resolve this issue
Attached Files
.png
failedSecondEnum.png
Size: 107.4 KB / Downloads: 2
.png
Deviceview.png
Size: 97.07 KB / Downloads: 1
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-07-2021, 10:03 AM
(15-07-2021, 03:16 PM)amodu After along period of absence I have resumed troubleshooting my phone.
The phone now boots to boot logo but remain stock there without any motion until I remove the battery to off it because the power switch cannot off the phone even though I use it to power on.

When I try flashing the phone using SPD research tool, Spd Download tool and SPD upgrade tool I get the error Message: failed the second enumeration port time out, even though the phone is connected and visible in the device manager as can be seen in the attached snapshot. Please kindly guide me on how to effectively resolve this issue

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-4870.html
Pages (2): Previous 1 2