Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android info needed
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

info needed

info needed

jdfm
jdfm
jdfm
30-04-2015, 07:40 PM

hello hovatek great job guys...please permit my over zealousness but i have an inquiry.
what happens if i format my fone, say tecno f5 to the point that i dosent come on again then i use the stock backup of another tecno fone, say r7, will it become r7? like i said please do not mind me. it just crossed my mind and felt to ask the guru....await your feedback sir.https://www.hovatek.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-04-2015, 09:56 PM
(30-04-2015, 07:40 PM)jdfm hello hovatek great job guys...please permit my over zealousness but i have an inquiry.
what happens if i format my fone, say tecno f5 to the point that i dosent come on again then i use the stock backup of another tecno fone, say r7, will it become r7? like i said please do not mind me. it just crossed my mind and felt to ask the guru....await your feedback sir.https://www.hovatek.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

thats one stunt you might regret. if you're lucky, you'll have a 4032 error to prevent you, else, you might end up with a stubborn 4032 or 5069
summary: its a terrible idea

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jdfm
jdfm
jdfm
01-05-2015, 12:20 PM
hahaha....alright sir, thanks for the reply God bless your efforts.
can you look for ways to help with custom roms for tecno and other mtk devices....eg kk and lolipop?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-05-2015, 02:02 PM
(01-05-2015, 12:20 PM)jdfm hahaha....alright sir, thanks for the reply God bless your efforts.
can you look for ways to help with custom roms for tecno and other mtk devices....eg kk and lolipop?

we'll look into it

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.