Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android how to fix lg g4 f500l h811 dead after wrong firmware flashing by umt box
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

how to fix lg g4 f500l h811 dead after wrong firmware flashing by umt box

how to fix lg g4 f500l h811 dead after wrong firmware flashing by umt box

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-09-2019, 06:47 PM

(13-09-2019, 12:44 PM)addae So please aside this, i can not flash the direct lg f500l stock rom to the phone. Please i am have miracle box , nck box and umt box, but have tried flashing the firmware or the stock rom of the phone and it fail me. This phone does not move to download mode to talk of fast mode. Is the anyway i can extract the stock rom kdz of the phone to get the rawprogramme and the firehorse. Please help me.

you can extract lg firmware using the tool @ http://cloud-androidp1.in/Android/PC/ext...elease.zip
doubt you'll find either of the two files within a kdz firmware but no harm in trying
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-09-2019, 07:50 AM
(13-09-2019, 12:44 PM)addae So please aside this, i can not flash the direct lg f500l stock rom to the phone. Please i am have miracle box , nck box and umt box, but have tried flashing the firmware or the stock rom of the phone and it fail me. This phone does not move to download mode to talk of fast mode. Is the anyway i can extract the stock rom kdz of the phone to get the rawprogramme and the firehorse. Please help me.

Test point is supposed to help you get it into Download Model (EDL)
I found this https://mega.nz/#!AK4DwRga!3L5jR5e8FGflL...gXK1wmdEE4
the zip contains programmer (firehose) and other files you'll need to flash via QFIL

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2