Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android INFINIX X572 oreo encryption(force encryption)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

INFINIX X572 oreo encryption(force encryption)

INFINIX X572 oreo encryption(force encryption)

Poll: Does anyone have a way to decrypt my rom or an already decrypted oreo rom?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

Decryption method/tutorial
50.00%
Votes 1
another already decrypted rom/firmware?
50.00%
Votes 1

Total 2 vote(s) 100%
Kuria089
Kuria089
Kuria089
Enthusiastic Member
09-09-2019, 05:13 PM

[quote="hovatek"]
[quote="Kuria089"]
hovatek, i have infinix note 4(OREO) buh No TWRP seems to work flawlessly. i ported my own twrp but the only problem is that every time the phone boots up then forced encryption takes over and data shows (0 Mb) in twrp or it cant be mounted.i tried your recovery which now showed a number of broken functionalities...like failed to mount data,system,cache and nvdata....this means that i can never do a factory reset in twrp. NOW my questions are:
1.how do i get rid of the crypto key or  get the specific path to the crypto key?so that i can decrypt my device and probably many others who are having the same question??
2.Do you have any archive of a decrypted x572 oreo rom??
3.or any method i acan use to decrypt the rom since i have even tried to create a custom boot.img and         recovery.img  which boots up well but the encryption remains

please reach out to me as soon as possible
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-09-2019, 10:13 AM
(09-09-2019, 05:13 PM)Kuria089 ...

you can try flashing no-ver-opt.zip & magisk.zip (place both in extsd so you can access them in twrp) OR try the decryption method as explained @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-29013.html
This post was last modified: 10-09-2019, 10:14 AM by X3non.
Kuria089
Kuria089
Kuria089
Enthusiastic Member
10-09-2019, 08:52 PM
(10-09-2019, 10:13 AM)X3non
(09-09-2019, 05:13 PM)Kuria089 ...

you can try flashing no-ver-opt.zip & magisk.zip (place both in extsd so you can access them in twrp) OR try the decryption method as explained @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-29013.html

used by ARM processors as an additional lock to security features. It combines user's encryption key with a hardware specific key generated by encryption processor (like TPM on Windows) to make security breaching more difficult. It can also be used to implement Trusted Execution Environment (TEE).
thanks a lot...buh i understand now where the verity key lies...in the TEE(trusted execution environment) and an trying to mod my rom to boot without TEE.img