Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] zeblaze thor 5 dual and compile lineage
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] zeblaze thor 5 dual and compile lineage

[Please help] zeblaze thor 5 dual and compile lineage

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
peturbg
peturbg
peturbg
15-11-2019, 07:40 AM

(08-11-2019, 10:06 AM)Hi. I solve it. As for fastboot you didn\t understand me. On computer fastbot is working. On android it is deleted. fastboot dont exist on android, so when restart in fastboot mode it inmediatelly start android. So i need to compile fastboot for android and burn it to android. Like zeblaze fastboot mode has been blocked in oukitel fastboot is completly . deleted. Somone know how to compile fastboot for 6737m it use rare lcm driver: rm68200_hd720_dsi_vdo_f502_s21_dtrm icwill open new trhread./ So i need someone make new scatter file: That need to hsa partition 0x36380000 some 9xx mb. i get them from userdata, so system partition can be stock. Now it is unknown if this can work, ebecouse somoeone comment it need to get space fro msystem image and somoene comment it need to get space from userdata... So if it is same userdata or systemdata then get from userdata. So i need to compile working fastboot for android how i say oukitel deleted in android fastbbot mode and some one nned to make from scatter i attach in others messages vendor partition, so have numbers in tis message. X3non
(07-11-2019, 07:30 PM)peturbg Update 2. I put numbers in scatter and ignore what it comment. I attach it here, someone can confirm if it correct if it work.Too can someone make program make bootfast work on my oukitel 4000 plus. Pleaseeee. Without bootfast i can\'t test if new twrp for android 9 is work. I need

for fastboot, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17105.html
if you still have any problems then create a different thread for the oukitel device

(07-11-2019, 07:30 PM)peturbg Update 1: What.... i didn't load boot.img... I just edit scatter file for 12 mb. and when start spflash tools and load modified scatter inmediatelly without load boot.img it comment error. Maybe there is some check if everything is correct. There has to be way to make it. What you mean be bricked... " I have full 15 gb. rom backup from mwr2... " if soemthinmg if i format preloader partition can i restore it again... im telling this becouse other day i format more than 3 times whole from spflash tools and when i restore it it was working.. .So please help me, reduce scatter file, install bootfast on my android, how i say when i write boot bootloader it just boot and don

sp flash tool automatically loads all items that are placed in the same folder as scatter file. in your case, you still have the 16mb boot.img in the same folder as the modified scatter. as i already mentioned, sp flash tool wont load a file that has more size than the partition size within the scatter file. so be sure that the boot.img you have is 12mb in size...read my previous reply, the part that says unpack and repack your boot.img...

if you have a working backup then thats good, you can use it if your device gets bricked
ashgeeky
ashgeeky
ashgeeky
08-01-2020, 04:11 PM
Do we have to root Android Phone before installing any custom ROM??  I am going to root my mi a2 using Magisk. here is the guide i am going to use for rooting my Mi A2 https://
This post was last modified: 08-01-2020, 07:07 PM by xerxes.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
08-01-2020, 07:09 PM
(08-01-2020, 04:11 PM)ashgeeky Do we have to root Android Phone before installing any custom ROM??  I am going to root my mi a2 using Magisk. here is the guide i am going to use for rooting my Mi A2 https://

you don’t have to root your phone to install custom ROM, what you need is custom recovery (TWRP or CWM).

Also if you need root you can use this method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html to root.
This post was last modified: 08-01-2020, 07:10 PM by xerxes.
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3