Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android how to fix a completely dead ZTE BA520
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

how to fix a completely dead ZTE BA520

how to fix a completely dead ZTE BA520

Whitehat15
Whitehat15
Whitehat15
10-08-2019, 10:49 PM

hello, i need a preloader for ZTE BA520, its completely dead so i trying flashing its stock rom through sp Flash tool, but the site i got the rom From said to untick the preloader before flashing, so my guess was the preloader was corrupt or so......and i try find another rom but i coundnt find a new one, and to fully fix it i need a preloader in other for the phone to boot, am thinking i might be missing something so i'll drop the Link below... THANKS IN ADVANCE

https://blogthetech.com/flash-file-zte-b...-stock-rom
This post was last modified: 10-08-2019, 11:10 PM by Whitehat15.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
11-08-2019, 09:28 PM
(10-08-2019, 10:49 PM)Whitehat15 hello, i need a preloader for ZTE BA520, its completely dead so i trying flashing its stock rom through sp Flash tool, but the site i got the rom From said to untick the preloader before flashing, so my guess was the preloader was corrupt or so......and i try find another rom but i coundnt find a new one, and to fully fix it i need a preloader in other for the phone to boot, am thinking i might be missing something so i'll drop the Link below... THANKS IN ADVANCE

How did it go dead?
Does pc recognize the phone when you connected it?
Whitehat15
Whitehat15
Whitehat15
12-08-2019, 05:16 AM
(11-08-2019, 09:28 PM)innagee
(10-08-2019, 10:49 PM)Whitehat15 hello, i need a preloader for ZTE BA520, its completely dead so i trying flashing its stock rom through sp Flash tool, but the site i got the rom From said to untick the preloader before flashing, so my guess was the preloader was corrupt or so......and i try find another rom but i coundnt find a new one, and to fully fix it i need a preloader in other for the phone to boot, am thinking i might be missing something so i'll drop the Link below... THANKS IN ADVANCE

How did it go dead?
Does pc recognize the phone when you connected it?

Yes it did, i got bricked while i was trying to flash a recovery and i formated all with bootloader on sp flashtool...
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-08-2019, 12:40 PM
(12-08-2019, 05:16 AM)Whitehat15 ...From said to untick the preloader before flashing, so my guess was the preloader was corrupt or so......

Not necessarily but one only needs to flash preloader when the condition is ciritical like in your case as an example

(12-08-2019, 05:16 AM)Whitehat15 Yes it did, i got bricked while i was trying to flash a recovery and i formated all with bootloader on sp flashtool...

reflash the firmware you downloaded with preloader ticked