Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Huawei Y360_U31 stuck on boot log and sometimes not even powering on
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Huawei Y360_U31 stuck on boot log and sometimes not even powering on

[Please help] Huawei Y360_U31 stuck on boot log and sometimes not even powering on

Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
james bwalya
james bwalya
james bwalya
Respected Member
25-07-2019, 07:41 AM

Please help me resolve this. I have Huawei Y360 u31 which is stuck on boot log and and sometime does not even  power on but responds to the computer.The problem started after i tried to hard reset it in order to remove the pattern as it was a second hand bought ,since then,it has been misbehaving and i never did the firmware backup. And so, i decided to flash it using the firmwares of y360 provided by this helpful platform using the latest SP flash tool one after the other but i was getting error ''brom errorConfused_ft_enable_dram fail(0xfc0)'' in all the firmwares downloaded. I therefore decided to try miracle box 2.27A,2.58 and thunder 2.82 with loaders but there is no solution,the response am getting is ''not support flash id".....Please help me find the solution to this problem am in and thanks for your continued help.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-07-2019, 09:41 AM
(25-07-2019, 07:41 AM)james bwalya Please help me resolve this. I have Huawei Y360 u31 which is stuck on boot log and and sometime does not even  power on but responds to the computer.The problem started after i tried to hard reset it in order to remove the pattern as it was a second hand bought ,since then,it has been misbehaving and i never did the firmware backup. And so, i decided to flash it using the firmwares of y360 provided by this helpful platform using the latest SP flash tool one after the other but i was getting error ''brom errorConfused_ft_enable_dram fail(0xfc0)'' in all the firmwares downloaded. I therefore decided to try miracle box 2.27A,2.58 and thunder 2.82 with loaders but there is no solution,the response am getting is ''not support flash id".....Please help me find the solution to this problem am in and thanks for your continued help.

Do you know the phone's build no? if yes, state the build no.
If you don't know the phone's build no. then follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html to get the phone's build no. start with miracle box method.
james bwalya
james bwalya
james bwalya
Respected Member
26-07-2019, 08:24 AM
Thanks for your information once again.
I tried all the methods listed to check the build number of my phone but none of them seemed to work for me, below were the responses,

ADB Method
Nothing really came up all I could see was "list of devices attached "only that statement even after connecting the phone

Miracle box method
The phone was being connected and CPU type read but stuck on Downloading Boot8
"CPU mt6582 sw:001 ver:ca01
Downloading Boot8"
I even tried to change all the comport baudrate one after the other but same response.

Recovery mode and factory reset
This didn't work because the phone isn't powering at all.

System.img and and recovery.img
This I didn't proced with the rest of the process because I was unable to dump the firmware of the phone. Using sp flash tool I was experiencing the error
"Brom errorSad0x13BE) when making a read back download. Using miracle box, the process was just stuck on downloading boot8

Motherboard method
I was not very sure of the specific numbers to pick as build number on the sticker as there were many numbers.

Please help, am always humble for your help on this platform.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-07-2019, 11:10 AM
(26-07-2019, 08:24 AM)james bwalya ...
Recovery mode and factory reset
This didn't work because the phone isn't powering at all.
Please help, am always humble for your help on this platform.

in your first post, you mentioned that the device is stuck on boot logo
how did the phone go from stuck at boot logo to unable to power on at all? did you flash anything or do anything else?
take out / reinsert the battery then leave to charge for a few hours
This post was last modified: 26-07-2019, 11:11 AM by X3non.
james bwalya
james bwalya
james bwalya
Respected Member
26-07-2019, 01:32 PM

Yes one of the firmaweres was successfully downloaded with SP tool in that first attempt but the phone was still stuck on the boot log.When i tried the different ones, only the above errors were displayed "brom error _ft_enable_dram fail(0xfc0)''
To make the matters worse ,it even stopped showing the stuck log only black screen but it is connecting to the computer.
I tried removing the battery and even charge but not lucky for me..............thanks for your quick and continuous help.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-07-2019, 09:54 PM
(26-07-2019, 01:32 PM)james bwalya Yes one of the firmaweres was successfully downloaded with SP tool in that first attempt but the phone was still stuck on the boot log.When i tried the different ones, only the above errors were displayed "brom error _ft_enable_dram fail(0xfc0)''
To make the matters worse ,it even stopped showing the stuck log only black screen but it is connecting to the computer.
I tried removing the battery and even charge but not lucky for me..............thanks for your quick and continuous help.

black screen
when you take out / reinsert the battery then try to power on the phone, does the phone's screen light come up OR no screen lights at all?
if the lights come on, does it stay on after you release the power button or not?
james bwalya
james bwalya
james bwalya
Respected Member
27-07-2019, 05:28 AM
Thanks for the reply,
The phone's screen light used to come up after reinserting the battery then power on the phone, and it could stay on after i release.But now,it is not showing the screen light even when i try to power it on,even after boosting the battery.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-07-2019, 11:44 AM
(27-07-2019, 05:28 AM)james bwalya Thanks for the reply,
The phone's screen light used to come up after reinserting the battery then power on the phone, and it could stay on after i release.But now,it is not showing the screen light even when i try to power it on,even after boosting the battery.

download and try flashing this firmware @ https://www.needrom.com/download/huawei-y360-u31/ using firmware upgrade OR format all + download
post feedback
This post was last modified: 27-07-2019, 11:45 AM by X3non.
james bwalya
james bwalya
james bwalya
Respected Member
27-07-2019, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the information,
I downloaded the firmware using the link you provided above and tried to flash the phone with SP TOOL, but unfortunately the process is failing to successfully flash only errors are displaying,

when i use download option on sp tool
"brom error _ft_enable_dram fail(4032)''

when i use firmware upgrade or format all +download option on sp tool
"Partition [USRDATA] No image file exist!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-07-2019, 08:47 AM

(27-07-2019, 02:46 PM)james bwalya Thanks for the information,
I downloaded the firmware using the link you provided above and tried to flash the phone with SP TOOL, but unfortunately  the process is failing to successfully flash only errors are displaying,

when i use download option on sp tool
"brom error _ft_enable_dram fail(4032)''

I hope you're not holding any button when connecting to PC for flashing. This error indicates that the firmware isn't compatible with the phone or there's an emmc issue

(27-07-2019, 02:46 PM)james bwalya when i use firmware upgrade or format all +download option on sp tool
"Partition [USRDATA] No image file exist!

Can I see a full screenshot of SP flash tool when this error pops up
This post was last modified: 29-07-2019, 08:47 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next