Hovatek Forum MOBILE iOS [HELP] I PHONE 5 A1429 FAIL TO UPGRADE
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[HELP] I PHONE 5 A1429 FAIL TO UPGRADE

[HELP] I PHONE 5 A1429 FAIL TO UPGRADE

lazarosimya
lazarosimya
lazarosimya
21-07-2019, 01:08 PM

i have apple i phone 5 A1429 the problem was network i resete it i came up with activation problem error from server i tried to update and restore via itunes to latest ver but it fail to update and restore i tried manualy update via fonepaw still can't continou to activate it stuck on recovery mode what should i do to get it back your help please

Sent from my SM-G530H using Hovatek Mobile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
22-07-2019, 01:26 PM
(21-07-2019, 01:08 PM)lazarosimya i have apple i phone 5 A1429 the problem was network i resete it i came up with activation problem error from server i tried to update and restore via itunes to latest ver but it fail to update and restore i tried manualy update via fonepaw still can't continou to activate it stuck on recovery mode what should i do to get it back your help please
Mobile

When you disconnect the usb cable does the phone power off immediately or it take sometime before it goes off.
lazarosimya
lazarosimya
lazarosimya
22-07-2019, 05:39 PM
(22-07-2019, 01:26 PM)innagee
(21-07-2019, 01:08 PM)lazarosimya i have apple i phone 5 A1429 the problem was network i resete it i came up with activation problem error from server i tried to update and restore via itunes to latest ver but it fail to update and restore i tried manualy update via fonepaw still can't continou to activate it stuck on recovery mode what should i do to get it back your help please
Mobile

When you disconnect the usb cable does the phone power off immediately or it take sometime before it goes off.

when i disconect usb cable it took less than 5sec to power off then it powers on and put it self to recover mode until i power it off using power key

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
22-07-2019, 07:32 PM
(22-07-2019, 05:39 PM)lazarosimya
(22-07-2019, 01:26 PM)innagee
Mobile

when i disconect usb cable it took less than 5sec to power off then it powers on and put it self to recover mode until i power it off using power key

look for a good usb cable (original cable) for iphone, download firmware using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17572.html
follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17574.html to restore iPhone.
Make sure your pc is connected to good internet.