Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno H5 not recongnized by Spflashtool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno H5 not recongnized by Spflashtool

Tecno H5 not recongnized by Spflashtool

osmartventures
osmartventures
06-07-2019, 07:24 AM

I have this issue with Tecno h5 actually it was bricked so I downloaded the stockrom and did a format on it with spflash tool using download+format, it was successfully but on booting the phon it’s image where showing half so I decided to format and re download the rom with spflash tool . I made a Mistake click format whole instead of except bootloader now my big issue is spflash tool cant read the phone anymore once plugged in the DA won’t read.
It just stays that way till I unplug the usb then pops up an error phone could not be read possible boot up too fast
Tried uninstalling all drivers and reinstalling same issue
A screenshot attached
This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 07:27 AM by osmartventures.
Attached Files
.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-07-05 at 11.00.43 PM.jpeg
Size: 64.05 KB / Downloads: 3
osmartventures
osmartventures
06-07-2019, 07:29 AM
I have this issue with Tecno h5 actually it was bricked so I downloaded the stockrom and did a format on it with spflash tool using download+format, it was successfully but on booting the phon it’s image where showing half so I decided to format and re download the rom with spflash tool . I made a Mistake click format whole instead of except bootloader now my big issue is spflash tool cant read the phone anymore once plugged in the DA won’t read.
It just stays that way till I unplug the usb then pops up an error phone could not be read possible boot up too fast
A screenshot attached
Attached Files
.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-07-05 at 11.00.43 PM.jpeg
Size: 64.05 KB / Downloads: 2
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
06-07-2019, 07:38 AM
(06-07-2019, 07:29 AM)osmartventures I have this issue with Tecno h5 actually it was bricked so I downloaded the stockrom and did a format on it with spflash tool using download+format, it was successfully but on booting the phon it’s image where showing half so I decided to format and re download the rom with spflash tool . I made a Mistake click format whole instead of except bootloader now my big issue is spflash tool cant read the phone anymore once plugged in the DA won’t read.
A screenshot attached
You formatted the preloaded.

Try this
1) Flash preloader first if it doesn't detect by PC then press power button up to 30 sec.

2) Flash via MiracleBox

2nd one always work with me even whole format was done.

Sent from my Titanium Vista 4G using Tapatalk
This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 07:39 AM by SachinBorkar.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-07-2019, 11:42 AM
(06-07-2019, 07:29 AM)osmartventures I have this issue with Tecno h5 actually it was bricked so I downloaded the stockrom and did a format on it with spflash tool using download+format, it was successfully but on booting the phon it’s image where showing half so I decided to format and re download the rom with spflash tool . I made a Mistake click format whole instead of except bootloader now my big issue is spflash tool cant read the phone anymore once plugged in the DA won’t read.
A screenshot attached

try @SachinBorkar's suggestion ; for the 2nd suggestion see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html for how to flash using miracle box
before you started all this flashing, did you confirm if your H5 is old or new?
osmartventures
osmartventures
06-07-2019, 11:59 AM

(06-07-2019, 11:42 AM)X3non
A screenshot attached

try @SachinBorkar's suggestion ; for the 2nd suggestion see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html for how to flash using miracle box

Thanks boss i flashed it and its up and running now but i noticed it dosent detects sim on sim  slot one but sim 2 dectects but no network.. Please bosses how can i sort this issues i have tried writing the imei with SN write tool but it still the same and also i checked the imei via *#06# only a single imei number poping up. Thanks in advance.
This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 12:00 PM by osmartventures.
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
06-07-2019, 12:01 PM
(06-07-2019, 11:59 AM)osmartventures
A screenshot attached

Thanks boss i flashed it and its up and running now but i noticed it dosent detects sim on sim  slot one but sim 2 dectects but no network.. Please bosses how can i sort this issues i have tried writing the imei with SN write tool but it still the same and also i checked the imei via *#06# only a single imei number poping up. Thanks in advance.
Some settings are missed up while writing imei I don't remember exactly what they are.

osmartventures
osmartventures
06-07-2019, 12:13 PM
(06-07-2019, 12:01 PM)SachinBorkar
A screenshot attached

Some settings are missed up while writing imei I don't remember exactly what they are.

How can I sort out these missed up settings boss
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
06-07-2019, 12:25 PM
(06-07-2019, 12:13 PM)osmartventures
(06-07-2019, 12:01 PM)SachinBorkar
A screenshot attached

How can I sort out these missed up settings boss
In SN Flash tool there are tick on dual imei.

And many more I not remember now.

/* Also I don't have PC now

Time zone := Asia/ Calcutta */

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-07-2019, 06:19 PM
(06-07-2019, 11:59 AM)osmartventures Thanks boss i flashed it and its up and running now but i noticed it dosent detects sim on sim  slot one but sim 2 dectects but no network.. Please bosses how can i sort this issues i have tried writing the imei with SN write tool but it still the same and also i checked the imei via *#06# only a single imei number poping up. Thanks in advance.

check and ensure that baseband is not unknown (settings > about phone > baseband)
if its not then fix imei using engineering mode method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html