Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to make apps for Feature Phone
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How to make apps for Feature Phone

How to make apps for Feature Phone

Daywalker
Daywalker
Daywalker
05-07-2019, 01:56 PM

Hello so I was playing around with a Tecno T350 phone, and I noticed it had Facebook and PalmChat installed, and so I was wondering, is it is possible for me to develop an app of my own and install it on this device? If so, what programming languages should I use? And are there any tutorials on how to develop apps on this phone?
This post was last modified: 05-07-2019, 02:03 PM by Daywalker.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-07-2019, 07:04 PM
(05-07-2019, 01:56 PM)Daywalker Hello so I was playing around with a Tecno T350 phone, and I noticed it had Facebook and PalmChat installed, and so I was wondering, is it is possible for me to develop an app of my own and install it on this device? If so, what programming languages should I use? And are there any tutorials on how to develop apps on this phone?

the chipset running on the phone probably uses .vxp file extension for its apps
1st question, maybe if you do more digging / research you might find out more useful info
2nd question, "MRE SDK" software is used for vxp apps, there might be others
3rd question, very unlikely as there's not much info regarding the tool or apps for the type of chipset on the phone. Either way, even if you were able to successfully make an app, i doubt you'd be able to find a way of installing it into the device as i doubt tecno made a feature for installing external apps on the phone