Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] RE:PLEASE HELP ME TO GET ROM FOR ITEL IT 1452
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] RE:PLEASE HELP ME TO GET ROM FOR ITEL IT 1452

[Please help] RE:PLEASE HELP ME TO GET ROM FOR ITEL IT 1452

sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
24-04-2015, 07:44 PM

It looks better but please my friends if somebody have official rom of BIRD T40 running android 4.2.2 ..help me my phone was bricked due to the uses of HK ROM EDITOR Please help me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-04-2015, 11:49 PM
(24-04-2015, 07:44 PM)sebastiiabchulla It looks better but please my friends if somebody have official rom of BIRD T40 running android 4.2.2 ..help me my phone was bricked due to the uses of HK ROM EDITOR Please help me

title says itel , post says bird. which?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
sebastiiabchulla
25-04-2015, 06:30 PM
I 'm so sorry for these but my point was on title ,because my phone itel it1452 was stucked on boot logo and previously I wasn't know that itel is SPREADTRUM so ididn't succes to buckup rom befor root and the to root was to buckup via ROM MANAGER and on this i only succeful to buckup boot image and kernal .after that my phone went bricked so help me to got the complete rom or how to flash this to buckup that ihave..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-04-2015, 10:05 PM
(25-04-2015, 06:30 PM)sebastiiabchulla I 'm so sorry for these but my point was on title ,because my phone itel it1452 was stucked on boot logo and previously I wasn't know that itel is SPREADTRUM so ididn't succes to buckup rom befor root and the to root was to buckup via ROM MANAGER and on this i only succeful  to buckup boot image and kernal .after that my phone went bricked so help me to got the complete rom or how to flash this to buckup that ihave..

it1452 isnt yet available. we'll list it @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html once it is

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.