Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix Note 5 Formatted Flash
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix Note 5 Formatted Flash

Infinix Note 5 Formatted Flash

30-06-2019, 05:53 PM

This morning my Infinix Note 5 (X604 H/W H633L) stopped working abruptly. Restarted and Got into Bootloop. I Quickly got onto the internet to fix it. I have experience fixing the software of a device. Mainly smartphones. rooting recovery Custom RoM etc. So I tried everything from sim removal to soft reset. Still stuck in bootloop. So I downloaded the stock rom from infinix.club and flashed it using my devices special DA. It was successful but the device didnt boot. I tried again. Successful again. But the Device didnt boot. Thought A format would help. 
How naive was i?
cant even get the thing to Download the ROm now. Formatted the entire flash including the bootloader. The device is basically a blue led indicator stuck in a huge body.
I need to Revive it 
Now SP Flash Tools gives me the following error when I try to download the firmware 
STATUS_SEC_AUTH_FILE_NEEDED
Please Help Me Restore My Device BAck!
This post was last modified: 30-06-2019, 05:53 PM by ninjaboysamurai.
30-06-2019, 06:46 PM

1. Ensure to do a factory reset in recovery mode to clear any errors
Important Notice
  • Avoid formatting Mediatek devices with Secure Boot. Doing so will cause SP flash tool to request an Auth file in which case, you would need the signed firmware.

• If you accidentally interrupted flashing and the phone went dead, follow this guide to revive the phone

• SP Flash tool requires a scatter file but not an internet connection. Scatter files are usually named something like MTxxxx_Android_scatter and are basically maps which contain addresses to which each file in your firmware should be flashed to.
    I Accidentally Executed Step One.What is a Signed Firmware? I have downloaded From infinix.club as well as HovatekI used the DA File for format?What can I Do?How can I Recover ?
This post was last modified: 30-06-2019, 06:46 PM by ninjaboysamurai.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-07-2019, 09:48 AM
(30-06-2019, 05:53 PM)ninjaboysamurai This morning my Infinix Note 5 (X604 H/W H633L) stopped working abruptly. Restarted and Got into Bootloop. I Quickly got onto the internet to fix it. I have experience fixing the software of a device. Mainly smartphones. rooting recovery Custom RoM etc. So I tried everything from sim removal to soft reset. Still stuck in bootloop. So I downloaded the stock rom from infinix.club and flashed it using my devices special DA. It was successful but the device didnt boot. I tried again. Successful again. But the Device didnt boot. Thought A format would help. 
How naive was i?
cant even get the thing to Download the ROm now. Formatted the entire flash including the bootloader. The device is basically a blue led indicator stuck in a huge body.
I need to Revive it 
Now SP Flash Tools gives me the following error when I try to download the firmware 
STATUS_SEC_AUTH_FILE_NEEDED
Please Help Me Restore My Device BAck!

do you remember the original build number of the device before you started flashing?
was the firmware you flashed the same build as your device?
This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 09:50 AM by X3non.