Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Failed to install google usb driver on my Unisoc / Spreadtrum sc7731c device
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Failed to install google usb driver on my Unisoc / Spreadtrum sc7731c device

Failed to install google usb driver on my Unisoc / Spreadtrum sc7731c device

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Rodriguez Ryan
Rodriguez Ryan
Rodriguez Ryan
04-07-2019, 12:03 PM

(04-07-2019, 09:56 AM)X3non
(03-07-2019, 08:15 PM)Rodriguez Ryan I guess problem is still somewhere with the drivers.I'm running Windows 8.1,its a ***** up windows version anyway.
I have installed device drivers for spreadtrum countless times.
Don't know what went wrong this time!

your problem is not spd drivers but adb drivers
uninstall all adb and fastboot driver using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html
reboot the PC then reinstall adb & fastboot using the the installer method in the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-588.html
Hi there,
Just tried a different PC running on Win10
Followed the steps and it worked in like 2 minutes.
The only thing that I couldn't install is this guy on the picture.
android_winusb.inf
And I honestly think if I can get this guy(google isb driver) installed everything will be just fine.
I have already tried USB DEVIEW 4/5 times.
I also tried installing SCIUSB2SERIAL
I tried every possible option I found on hovatek.The only this I couldn't do is install android_winusb.inf or google usb driver.
Check the pictures below and please give me some ideas to install this fella.
Attached Files
.jpg
_20190704_185422.jpg
Size: 794.44 KB / Downloads: 5
.jpg
_20190630_171111.jpg
Size: 794.14 KB / Downloads: 6
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
04-07-2019, 06:15 PM
(30-06-2019, 10:13 AM)Rodriguez Ryan Hi hovatek,
I'm using an itel A13 plus and windows 8.1
It seems like I can't install google usb driver(android_winusb) on my windows 8.1 pc.

I have already disabled the driver signature verification and installed spreadtrum usb driver(SciU2S).
I also installed adb and put adb_usb file on .android folder and added 0*1782 on it.
Still I don't see my device listed on adb.I also tried kill-server and start-server command and still no responce.
My phone isn't asking for authorization confirmation.So I disabled developer option,disabled usb debug,restarted the phone and turned them on again.
Still same problem.I can't see my device on ADB.
I can see all other drivers are installed on device manager except for android_winusb
I have attached an screenshot of the error I'm getting while I try to install android_winusb.

I'm not a noob.So u can be specific on what I should do now.
Thanks
Spd jungo v4 driver should solve your problem. You have to unistall all spd drivers then run 15sec adb installer then jungo  v4 driver. But you have disabled window 8.1 signatures check .also check spd nrd driver too
Rodriguez Ryan
Rodriguez Ryan
Rodriguez Ryan
05-07-2019, 07:42 AM
(04-07-2019, 06:15 PM)shankar1790
(30-06-2019, 10:13 AM)Rodriguez Ryan Hi hovatek,
I'm using an itel A13 plus and windows 8.1
It seems like I can't install google usb driver(android_winusb) on my windows 8.1 pc.

I have already disabled the driver signature verification and installed spreadtrum usb driver(SciU2S).
I also installed adb and put adb_usb file on .android folder and added 0*1782 on it.
Still I don't see my device listed on adb.I also tried kill-server and start-server command and still no responce.
My phone isn't asking for authorization confirmation.So I disabled developer option,disabled usb debug,restarted the phone and turned them on again.
Still same problem.I can't see my device on ADB.
I can see all other drivers are installed on device manager except for android_winusb
I have attached an screenshot of the error I'm getting while I try to install android_winusb.

I'm not a noob.So u can be specific on what I should do now.
Thanks
Spd jungo v4 driver should solve your problem. You have to unistall all spd drivers then run 15sec adb installer then jungo  v4 driver. But you have disabled window 8.1 signatures check .also check spd nrd driver too
Thank you
I have tried that many times.
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
05-07-2019, 08:01 AM
just one question.
how you installed adb drivers -. by manually adding or directly running Dpinst.exe ?
try unistalling adb device driver from device manager (when device is connected as usb debug mode) and then from contol panel for other spd drivers and also from usbdeviw too( if there any leftover).do a reboot then install adb 1.4.3  installer and then spd jungo driver v4.
This post was last modified: 05-07-2019, 08:07 AM by shankar1790.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-07-2019, 11:11 AM

(04-07-2019, 12:03 PM)Rodriguez Ryan Hi there,
android_winusb.inf
And I honestly think if I can get this guy(google isb driver) installed everything will be just fine.
I tried every possible option I found on hovatek.The only this I couldn't do is install android_winusb.inf or google usb driver.

i have already mentioned that you don't need that, once your device is detected in device manager then you don't need it and you don't need to keep install different adb drivers you find online, you'll only end up messing everything up
you also don't need SCIUSB2SERIAL or any other spd drivers @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16832.html , it's only needed if you are planning to read, write / flash firmware
Rodriguez Ryan
Rodriguez Ryan
Rodriguez Ryan
05-07-2019, 06:37 PM
(05-07-2019, 11:11 AM)X3non
(04-07-2019, 12:03 PM)Rodriguez Ryan Hi there,
android_winusb.inf

i have already mentioned that you don't need that, once your device is detected in device manager then you don't need it and you don't need to keep install different adb drivers you find online, you'll only end up messing everything up
you also don't need SCIUSB2SERIAL or any other spd drivers @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16832.html , it's only needed if you are planning to read, write / flash firmware
Thank you
I have unistalled everything including adb.
Deleted the files from adb and other folders.
REBOOTED and followed the procedure.
Still there's no usb authorization request to my phone,still no detection.
shankar1790
shankar1790
shankar1790
06-07-2019, 01:47 AM
At least your phone is detected in device manager while connecting to usb debug mode.
Try revoke usb authorisation option .
Detection and authoration is separate problem
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-07-2019, 11:22 AM
(05-07-2019, 06:37 PM)Rodriguez Ryan Thank you

by no detection in this reply, are you referring to the device not showing up in device manager OR no detection on adb window?
can you confirm the device shows up in device manager with ADB driver properly installed? post screenshot
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-07-2019, 05:25 AM
(05-07-2019, 06:37 PM)Rodriguez Ryan Thank you

I've sent you a PM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2