Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android NEED HELP IN UNBRICKING TECNO W2
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

NEED HELP IN UNBRICKING TECNO W2

NEED HELP IN UNBRICKING TECNO W2

andykiarie
andykiarie
andykiarie
29-06-2019, 01:03 AM

Hi guys, i need your help i tried to flash a custom recovery on my tecno w2 device through adb flasher but it later on asked me to unlock the oem unlocker and i did so following all the steps and i completed the flashing process but unfortunately my device keeps on restarting on the bootloader nothing is working  Exclamation i even tried connecting it back to the computer but it keeps on restarting so the computer is unable to detect what device it is alxo i tried the power button + volume down but nothing happens it only keeps on restarting itself  Confused   ,So please guys whoever knows how to repair such kind of problems please help me cause i still need this device Sad All your efforts in helping me guys will be appreciated
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-06-2019, 10:15 AM
(29-06-2019, 01:03 AM)andykiarie Hi guys, i need your help i tried to flash a custom recovery on my tecno w2 device through adb flasher but it later on asked me to unlock the oem unlocker and i did so following all the steps and i completed the flashing process but unfortunately my device keeps on restarting on the bootloader nothing is working  Exclamation i even tried connecting it back to the computer but it keeps on restarting so the computer is unable to detect what device it is alxo i tried the power button + volume down but nothing happens it only keeps on restarting itself  Confused   ,So please guys whoever knows how to repair such kind of problems please help me cause i still need this device Sad All your efforts in helping me guys will be appreciated

did you successfully flash the custom recovery after unlocking bootloader?
do you remember the build number of your device? if no then try to verify using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/your-phone-...verything/